Grand Final Discussion

Cronk gets the Clive Churchill medal.

Cooper Cronk wins the Clive. Easy decision he was masterful, completely controlled and steered his team around the park and setup 2 tries. Guy is such a complete halfback.

I thought the refs did a really god job tonight. Congratulations to them.

Cronk, He lead the way like a true captain, more inspirational than Smith tonight.

Great game from the best team..well done. Wish Bellamy was our coach. Congratulations to Des Hasler, another great coach. Next year.A far better GF than a lot recently and no great controversies

I think this game has shown that Barba is still not ready for Origin. Couldn't handle the pressure.

I hope Barba gets a spot on the bench for the nothing Aussie game.

Would like him to get that experience just in case Billy goes down again.

I think this game has shown that Barba is still not ready for Origin. Couldn't handle the pressure.
To be fair, He didn't get much help from his forwards and the Storm kicking game took him out of it for most of the game as well.

Wonder if the Dogs fans have started rioting yet.

tired of living ? Don a Melbourne Storm jersey and take a stroll down Bankstown right now ... :laugh:

How long will James Gramham get for his bite on Slaters ear.

841735-bulldog-bites-billy.jpg

I think about 4 weeks, though he deserves life.

That was a great game of footy, one of the best grand finals the NRL has had.

The attack was great but the defence was just insane. Some absolute pearlers that saved tries, widdops tackle down the sideline was e standout. Oneill was incredible, he shut down everything on his side of the field, charging up at the perfect times. Chambers was the opposite end of the spectrum however, he was woeful in defence. Run up too often and they just went straight around him time after time. Needs to fix that if he's going to play for QLD.

For me, the most important moment of the game was slaters thief in the night play on Morris. Not only did he save the try, he got his team the ball. Morris scores and all of a sudden theyre only 4 behind despite having no ball the first half and being completely dominated. That was the play of the game for mine.

Graham, well that was disgraceful. There's no doubt he bit him, and he should be rubbed out for a long time. He won't be though, I reckon 3-4 weeks max.

Great to see the QLD boys and Bellamy get the win, can't imagine what this one would mean to them. Fantastic game and glad it wasn't ruined by referees.

Found it dull. Fits this season. Worst nrl season since it formed in 1998 IMO

"One of the best grand finals the NRL has had." That line is overrated.

Found it dull. Fits this season. Worst nrl season since it formed in 1998 IMO

Are you sure you watched the same game.

BTW: So you watched the game, that means you not watching another game his year is OVER.

Oh wait you said indefinitely. (it didn't last long) :001_tt2:

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.