Grand Final Discussion

Storm are morals. Can't believe they've open up as outsiders and I'm sure they will be favorites by kick-off.

I hate the Storm, but I hate the Bulldogs + Hasler more.

**** I hope the storm win. I doubt I'll watch but that's who I want to win. Smith, Slater and Cronk deserve an untainted premiership ring

Thought you hated Cameron Smith..?

**** I hope the storm win. I doubt I'll watch but that's who I want to win. Smith, Slater and Cronk deserve an untainted premiership ring

Meh, Melbourne scum killed our chances of a premiership when we were genuine contenders. I have zero sympathy for them.
I would be delighted for the Dogs to beat Melbourne in the grand final.

I just hope there are no penalty tries or seperation tries

I could not think of anything worse than seeing Ennis hold up the trophy. I don't want to see Perrett win either. Hate Reynolds and hate Hasler and Josh Morris. Just hate the Bulldogs more so that is why I want the storm to win.

I could not think of anything worse than seeing Ennis hold up the trophy. I don't want to see Perrett win either. Hate Reynolds and hate Hasler and Josh Morris. Just hate the Bulldogs more so that is why I want the storm to win.

Ideally Ennis is injured in the first minute and the Bulldogs win anyway.

The only Melbourne player I like is Slater.

I want the dogs to win purely because I was the only person to tip them in the predictions threadS

Still hoping both teams are somehow connected to an anti-muslim youtube video before Sunday...

Whatcha got against Cooper Cronk?

Well I was going to add and to a lesser extent Cronk but my mobile internet died on me so I couldn't be effed.

Yeah I don't mind Cronk but I really dislike Smith and the rest of the Melbourne team and Bellamy, I will pay to see him rage in a grand final loss, that would be so sweet.

I'm heading down on Sat arvo, picked up 2 Cat 1 Tickets for a total of $319 on ebay, they would normally be $200 each. Golf at 8 on Sunday then head to the game and a few cans of the Hooligan soup afterwards.
Races on Monday.

Cheering for Melb because I like the big 3 and I think they have done a brilliant job after the cap scandal to regroup.
I might just wear a bit of blue though, it could be safer after the game.

It'll be interesting. Bellamy has only experienced 2 grand final losses ;-) while Hasler has 2 wins and a loss.

Yep, battle of the tactics will be a highlight, I'm particularly keen to see how the Storm defend the Dogs short passing game.

It would be quite an achievement if a team won the premiership with halves like Reynolds and Keating.

In fairness they have both been very good within their own roles this year, particularly Reynolds

Kasiano, Graham, Pritchard & Eastwood all do about as much playmaking as the halves do.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.