Brisbane Broncos v New Zealand Warriors
ANZ Stadium, Sunday 5 October 2014
Kickoff 1:50pm
Referees: Chris Butler, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Lawrence McDonnel
Video Referees:
Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

BRI-LUteams8.png

Kodi Nikorima 2.Paul Byrnes 3. Tom Opacic 4. Jordan Drew 5. Jack Tuttle 6. Duncan Paia'Aua 7. Ashley Taylor 8. Aaron Rockley 9. Jayden Berrell 10. Jo Ofanhengaue 11. Brett Greinke 12. Brendon McBryde 13. Jai Arrow

14. Jayden Nikorima 15. George Fai 16. Ajuma Adams 17. Alex Barr 18. Kalolo Saitaua

WAR-LUteams.png

1. Brad Abbey 2. Ngataua Hukatai 3. Nathaniel Roache 4. Solomone Kata 5. Metia Lisati 6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Mason Lino 8. Sam Lisone 9. Kurt Robinson 10. Kouma Samson 11. Michael Ki 12. Adam Tuimavave-Gerrard 13. Jazz Tevaga

14. James Bell 15. Toafofoa Sipley 16. Ken Maumalo 17. Iulio Afoa 18. Ma’afoaeata Hingano 20. Ofahiki Ogden

South Sydney Rabbitohs v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

ANZ Stadium, Sunday 5 October 2014
Kickoff 7:20pm
Referees:
Shayne Hayne, Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Jason Walsh
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Phillips

SOU-LUteams.png

1. Greg Inglis 2. Alex Johnston 3. Dylan Walker 4. Kirisome Auva'a 5. Lote Tuqiri 6. Luke Keary 7. Adam Reynolds 8. George Burgess 9. Issac Luke 10. David Tyrrell 11. Ben Te'o 12. John Sutton 13. Sam Burgess

14. Jason Clark 15. Kyle Turner 16. Chris McQueen 17. Thomas Burgess

18. Ben Lowe 19. Luke Burgess 20. Bryson Goodwin

CBY-LUteams.png

1. Sam Perrett 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mitch Brown 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

Tim Browne 15. Dale Finucane 16. David Klemmer 17. Frank Pritchard

19. Moses Mbye 20. Reni Maitua

I generally like ultra competitive players, and don't think they are necessarily "grubs" like a lot of others do...but Reynolds is definitely a grub and doesn't deserve to win a premiership.

tbh .....I think it was an accident. Reynolds almost immediately reaches out to the player who throat he just crushed to say he's sorry.

he helps the player off the ground as well.

Is it still possible that Ennis might play? I heard that he was indefinitely ruled out.

tbh .....I think it was an accident. Reynolds almost immediately reaches out to the player who throat he just crushed to say he's sorry.

he helps the player off the ground as well.

Isaac Luke was sorry too.

That rap sounds a lot better than most of the crap on TV..

He gets half of it right, they have plenty of dog status with Reynolds and Ennis onboard.
Dogs don't deserve to be compared with those two, especially Reynolds...

I swear he's the closest coach we have to Kimi Raikonnen...

So Des can not only coach but rap too. Plus that amazing hair.

Hoping for a big Souths win this Sunday.

I don't really like them, but i hate the Bulldogs with a passion !!

Can't wait for the forwards going at it either .... should be some brutal collisions early on :takdir:

https://broncoshq.com/nrl-live-game-chat/24023-prelim-finals-discussion.html#post2626735

To add onto that. In 2004, Steve Price (c) was injured in the preliminary final against Panthers and couldn't take part in the Grand Final.

10 years later, Michael Ennis (c) was injured in the preliminary final against Panthers and is all but certain to sit out.

However, the more I keep hearing about Ennis being out, the more I think he will play.

I want the Bulldogs to win just so I can see Des rock up to the press conference with a doo-rag and bust out some sick rhymes to this...

Toovey to do Cube's part.

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • barker
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • maddo
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.