Grand Final Ticket Code Request Megathread

I'd give ning my password and reckon he'd be too good of a guy to even want to use it.
I used to know his address... just in case, y'know, he decides he wants to walk on the dark side.

I believe this is a fax number, hence why it wouldn't work.

Interesting though - I've just logged in on my PC and it said I had no tickets at all. Then I disabled my VPN, and my tickets have appeared.

You could perhaps try logging in on someone else's phone or PC? Or if you're running a VPN, disable that? Or if you logged in on your phone at home, disable Wi-Fi and log in via your mobile network?

Just spitballing different things!

Or very last resort, I could login to your account and email the tickets to you - but you probably wouldn't want an internet stranger in your account haha.
Thanks mate! I have actually asked someone else to log in and try, didn't work. Tried different computers, tried different networks, cleared cache, different browsers and NOPE!

Then I finally chatted to someone at Ticketek on Facebook. They tried to help and still didn't work. They tried sending email again and email never came through. BUT, it's a problem they know about. Hopefully tomorrow it comes through!

Thanks mate! I have actually asked someone else to log in and try, didn't work. Tried different computers, tried different networks, cleared cache, different browsers and NOPE!

Then I finally chatted to someone at Ticketek on Facebook. They tried to help and still didn't work. They tried sending email again and email never came through. BUT, it's a problem they know about. Hopefully tomorrow it comes through!

Did they give another solution?

Have one ticket (out of 5) still available. It’s a gold ticket I had someone lined up for but they’ve let me down...

I’m in s625 so it’s high up but almost on the halfway line… Below is the view apparently…
IMG 0511

Pm if you’re keen…

When you call that number, a robot tells you 'thank you for your patience and understanding during this very busy time' and hangs up haha. They're hopeless.
Have you had any luck yet accessing your tickets? I am getting a bit fed-up now to be honest! Still no resolution and the only physical outlet they have in Sydney is in bloody Penrith!

Have you had any luck yet accessing your tickets? I am getting a bit fed-up now to be honest! Still no resolution and the only physical outlet they have in Sydney is in bloody Penrith!
Did they sort it mate?

Did they sort it mate?
Finally got the tix! No help from Ticketek at all! Called the NRL, they told me to go to the stadium ticket office which opened at 12:30pm. Got there at 12:30 on the dot. Loads of others with similar problem. Stood in the steering heat for an hour to get it sorted!

Thank you to you and others that provided assistance! 🙏🏼 LETS GO BRONCOS!!

Ticketek are useless pricks.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
  • Griffo
  • Stix
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Inknition
  • BroncosAlways
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.