Grand Final Ticket Code Request Megathread

I got two tickets for the final but the email link and sms sent to me takes me to the warriors game. Anyone got the same issue with tickets

I got two tickets for the final but the email link and sms sent to me takes me to the warriors game. Anyone got the same issue with tickets
hey mate login via the website and then select 'order history' you can download from there

hey mate login via the website and then select 'order history' you can download from there
Tried it but still gives me the wrong tickets. Tried to find a contact for ticketek but they hide that pretty well

Tried it but still gives me the wrong tickets. Tried to find a contact for ticketek but they hide that pretty well
message them on facebook with your order number from the email and they'll sort you

I think we should keep all ticket code requests in this thread. I'm happy to run it.

Here's what I'm proposing - if you would like a code for pre-sale tickets, post a request in this thread with how many tickets you would like to buy.

I will edit and update this first post in the thread to include a list of user names who are requesting a code and how many tickets they intend to purchase.

It will then be completely up to other BHQ members who have a code as to whether they share their code with you via PM or not.

If you receive a code, or you provide someone with a code, please let me know in the thread or via PM and I will cross your name off the list.

Finally, and this will be up to the admins, but if you've only just joined BHQ in the last few weeks and barely contributed, I think you should be given far lower priority for a code compared to regular, long-time posters.
Hi, looking to get x2 tickets, tryzone 💜💜 up the Bronx

I just tried to get 3 tickets (2 x adult, 1 x Junior) and family fun tickets with no luck. I jumped straight on for the NRL members pre-sale....all gone except for single tickets.
If anyone has three spare tickets or a family fun pass spare, I'd love to hear. Thanks.

I just tried to get 3 tickets (2 x adult, 1 x Junior) and family fun tickets with no luck. I jumped straight on for the NRL members pre-sale....all gone except for single tickets.
If anyone has three spare tickets or a family fun pass spare, I'd love to hear. Thanks.

There’s quite a few people selling their tickets on Tixel as well if anyone is still looking.

Hello everyone looking for tickets. I would recommend using ticketek marketplace. It is managed by ticketek who issue the tickets, so it is by far the most secure option, IMO

Tickets are also capped at 10% over the market value, so you can't be scalped. Some are going for under the value too.

Agree that Tixel is also good!

Hello everyone looking for tickets. I would recommend using ticketek marketplace. It is managed by ticketek who issue the tickets, so it is by far the most secure option, IMO

Tickets are also capped at 10% over the market value, so you can't be scalped. Some are going for under the value too.

Agree that Tixel is also good!
Can confirm this is the best option - it's where I got my tickets!

Oh man I had no luck today. All single seats. Hoping I find something next few days. I’m tempted to just buy one ticket for myself and go on my own

BHQ drinks after the game at The Locker Room if anyone wants??*

*pending the result

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.