Grand Final Ticket Code Request Megathread

Kinda crazy only singles left. Do that many neutrals go to the GF? I don't normally pay attention to GF tickets so maybe that is normal?

Although it is Accor. Wouldn't be surprised to see large pockets of empty seats on game day despite it being "sold out".

Hi all looking for 4 grand final tickets for sale missed out even with my membership code

Also what about beforehand?
Sounds good

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Have your tickets from the marketplace been emailed to you or have you tired downloading it? Mine keeps saying 'Unable to download ticket. Plese try later'.

I'm also having this issue 48 hours after purchasing the ticket. Did you end up being able to download it?

I'm also having this issue 48 hours after purchasing the ticket. Did you end up being able to download it?
It has now been over 48 hours and nothing from TIcketek. No emial, nothing! When I log into my account and try to download tickets it gives me an error message 'unable to download ticket. Plese try later.' I have emailed and facebook messaged Ticketek but nothing! There is also no phone number to call them on. Getting worried!

It has now been over 48 hours and nothing from TIcketek. No emial, nothing! When I log into my account and try to download tickets it gives me an error message 'unable to download ticket. Plese try later.' I have emailed and facebook messaged Ticketek but nothing! There is also no phone number to call them on. Getting worried!
Having the exact same issue. I've also tried on multiple browsers. I read elsewhere that when this happens, if you go to the box office, we can just show the Order History and they'll provide us with a barcode for entry. All seems a bit odd that we haven't received a booking confirmation as well..

Having the exact same issue. I've also tried on multiple browsers. I read elsewhere that when this happens, if you go to the box office, we can just show the Order History and they'll provide us with a barcode for entry. All seems a bit odd that we haven't received a booking confirmation as well..

When you call that number, a robot tells you 'thank you for your patience and understanding during this very busy time' and hangs up haha. They're hopeles
YUP! I have tried calling that number a few times and get the same bloody message. I will wait till tomorrow morning and then try calling Stadium Australia to see if I can get my hands on the tickets before Sunday.

I downloaded the tickets on my PC when if first bought them, but tried earlier tonight on my phone and ran into the same error you did @pranners.

I've just tried again now on my phone, and they downloaded with no issue.

Perplexing.

What about their direct number? 02 9266 4244

Tried this number also 😂 it's no longer connected. Ticketek are as bad everyone says they are.

I believe this is a fax number, hence why it wouldn't work.

Interesting though - I've just logged in on my PC and it said I had no tickets at all. Then I disabled my VPN, and my tickets have appeared.

You could perhaps try logging in on someone else's phone or PC? Or if you're running a VPN, disable that? Or if you logged in on your phone at home, disable Wi-Fi and log in via your mobile network?

Just spitballing different things!

Or very last resort, I could login to your account and email the tickets to you - but you probably wouldn't want an internet stranger in your account haha.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Bongo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lostboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • Dony Eliakim
  • lynx000
  • Brotherdu
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.