Grand Final

Bennett culls Barba, he goes to Cronulla and wins a premiership.

We aren't having much luck in recent times, are we.

lol come on boyd shits all over barba. even this year. i dont miss barba one bit. glad he has his life in order though good for him on a personal level

im kinda happy for ennis to win a premiership tbh. ppl hate him cause of his on field stuff. but hes a really top bloke off it. and i used to love his niggle when he was at broncos

Yep. Can play footy.

FMD if Gallen or Fifita win the Clive Churchill.

So which Sharks make the Aussie squad?

I would think:

Maloney
Gallen
Graham
Fifita
Prior (There is always the odd one)
Holmes

worst bad of it is fafita will nwo officially go in record books as scoring the game winning try. like that **** needed a bigger ego

That was an unbelievable performance from Cronulla.

Showed a lot more spirit than what we saw in Origin and at the end of the day when they needed the players to step up they found them.

There were a few anxious moments right at the death, the last tackle plays that had been so valuable were found wanting and they gave Melbourne a sniff.

Hats off to Melbourne - any other side would have been belted on the back of the Sharks performance tonight but they managed to hang in there till the dying seconds. In the end, it was just a couple of key moments that cost them but they shouldn't be too disappointed.

Great result for Cronulla and a fair reward to all their champion players.

Well done Sharks.

But I am sick of the NRL's obsession with fairytales. Expect Warriors/Titans/Eels bs in the next few years. When it's Titans turn I bet you we will lose the GF to them cause bs NRL storyline. It needs to stop asap because we are the big bad team in the NRL's eyes and then we will never ever win another premiership.

Anyone who suggests the referees won Cronulla the game quite frankly doesn't have a clue.

They were the better team on the night, set the tempo and dominated the Storm physically.

Learn to love it.

Well, the entire 2016 season didn't happen.

giphy.gif

Anyone who suggests the referees won Cronulla the game quite frankly doesn't have a clue.

They were the better team on the night, set the tempo and dominated the Storm physically.

Learn to love it.

Agree with all of that, definitely deserved it but I refuse to agree with your last sentence. Haha

Not a fan of the sharkies at all! But they have performed all year and backed it up on the big stage. It's a bitter taste, but will have to suck it up.

Well you don't have to love it but it definitely wasn't rigged.

Learn to love it.

Nope. Greenturd is on-screen. He's counting the dollars in his head. The Storm were never going to win.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rough and Ready
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • Wolfie
  • teampjta
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.