Grand Final

nice happy for luke lewis to get it thought he was amazsing tonight

Lewis deserves it. Lewis deserves a premiership. Would have been more fitting to be with the Panthers.

Anyone who suggests the referees won Cronulla the game quite frankly doesn't have a clue.

They were the better team on the night, set the tempo and dominated the Storm physically.

Learn to love it.

well said, such a shame some neutral fans couldnt appreciate a great grand final.

I loathe the storm, but I feel hollow. Good for the sharks fans, they deserve it, but **** me their team is choc full of grubs and mercenaries: it's hard to get behind a side that goes out and flat out buys over half of their side.

Last edited:
Did Cronk pick up an injury or something?

He's involvement tonight was down compared to other games. Even when he did have the ball, he was doing hardly anything with it.

Where were his pet plays?

He picked a bad night to have one of his worst games of the season.

That's the second year in a row the Dally M winner has gone on to have a below average performance in the GF.

Last edited:
Flanagan already briefed the players. "Premiership rings go on the non-dominant hand so there's no evidence when you next hit your wives/partners/junior refs".

Dally M curse rapes Cronk tonight.

So why the **** did Thurston survive it last year. :mad2:

Last edited:
Take note Paul Gallen. That's the acceptance speech from the captain of a losing side.

Dally M curse rapes Cronk tonight.

So why the **** did Thurston survive it last year. :mad2:

We were a breath away from talking about how Thurston fucked up in the big one. Before his teammates and Hunt saved him.

Good for the sharks fans, they deserve it, but **** me their team is choc full of grubs and mercenaries: it's hard to get behind a side that goes out and flat out buys over half of their side.

It used to rub me the wrong way as well, but just about every team 'buys' a premiership these days.

Use peptides = win a GF.

Shane Webcke used an illegal masking agent and won a premiership in a similar time-span. Should we be upset about that?

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Griffo
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • MasterWright
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Mister Wright
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.