Greatest Origin Moments

Other than the awesome tries, I absolutely LOVED it in Origin 3, 2008 when it was near the end of the game and Paul Gallen gave away a penalty, and there was a bit of a blew, and Kevvy started spraying Gallen with his waterbottle yelling "GREAT STUFF GAL" [icon_lol1. [eusa_clap.gi

Bannermania said:
Coxy said:
Bannermania said:
Just cause we can. And just so we can make Rocky hurt a little bit more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPcGF9iAtoE

Slater was offside.

Still a try, still awesome.

That's like saying "Storm cheated? Who cares, they still won 2 premierships in the last 4 years". No they didn't.

[icon_razz1

But yes, awesome try and in these days the off side would've been "Benefit of the doubt" anyway.

Alfie Langers comeback in 2001 is by far the greatest moment in origin history, imo.

Coxy said:
Bannermania said:
Coxy said:
Bannermania said:
Just cause we can. And just so we can make Rocky hurt a little bit more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPcGF9iAtoE

Slater was offside.

Still a try, still awesome.

That's like saying "Storm cheated? Who cares, they still won 2 premierships in the last 4 years". No they didn't.

[icon_razz1

But yes, awesome try and in these days the off side would've been "Benefit of the doubt" anyway.

Just like Lockyer's awesome no-try in Origin right? HE HAD DOWNWARD PRESSURE. A million other other times I've seen worse been given.

Can't view it at work, what is it?

Bannermania said:
Scotty said:

Brett White and that cat Ben Creagh.

Price getting knocked out again huh?
That bait's getting old rock. Maybe you should think of something new to try and rile us about, how about that time NSW won 4 series in a ro.... oh wait that was us lol, my bad.

Scotty said:
Bannermania said:
Scotty said:

Brett White and that cat Ben Creagh.

Price getting knocked out again huh?
That bait's getting old rock. Maybe you should think of something new to try and rile us about, how about that time NSW won 4 series in a ro.... oh wait that was us lol, my bad.

hahaha. pwned.

We don't have to have good comebacks. We've won four in a row.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Cavalo
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • mieko
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
  • Organix
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.