Greatest Origin Moments

How good was Hodgson's pass from dummyhalf? LOLZ.

Hey, he should be fullback in the Worst NSW Team on that alone.

greatest pass ever. I would also nominate him for the worst.

that ruled, i jumped out of my seat and fist pumped when that happened.

I was there to see it live penny, I just about jumped the fence and ran on to hug Gordie!

Origin 3 2002 is still one of the best matches I've ever seen.

What about Lockyer's take of a pin point Johns grubber, magical.

Big Pete said:
What about Lockyer's take of a pin point Johns grubber, magical.
best take i have ever seen of a kick, possibly beaten only by folaus over the head put down antics.

if he misses that its a try under the sticks to NSW and they win the origin series, as there were about 4 NSW players within 2m of it. truly magnificent that was.

I cant split the following moments as my fav

1. The miracle try
2. The last game at lang park. 10 debutants and we pasted the blues.
3. Bowens intercept try
4. Carlaws try to draw the series.
5. Game 3 last year, just how angry and passionate the crowd was when the whole white / price / waterhouse / poore thing happened. It felt like there was going to be a riot. So much passion and hatred towards the guys in blue. It felt like a victory after after the bomb got put up and we made sure NSW know we dont take that shit from anyone

My greatest moment was Lockyer's 2006 try to clinch the series for the first time in a while. I just remember running up and down the streets of Burleigh with no pants!!

Bucking Beads said:
My greatest moment was Lockyer's 2006 try to clinch the series for the first time in a while. I just remember running up and down the streets of Burleigh with no pants!!

Yeah i forgot that one, cant leave that out. It was made that much better because the blues mustve sucked the refs off that night to get that try from hodgsons blatant knock on, yet we still won

QUEENSLANDER said:
Bucking Beads said:

Yeah i forgot that one, cant leave that out. It was made that much better because the blues mustve sucked the refs off that night to get that try from hodgsons blatant knock on, yet we still won

That was what made it so sweet, the ref that night was nothing short of a joke.

There was something else that happened in that game that the ref completely missed, but I can't remember what it was. Anyone??

Tonie Carroll had a disallowed try when Steve Price was ruled to have made a strip I believe

Tonie carrol ran thru on a loose ball and scored i think and they ruled he knocked it on

Ah yes, that's right. I was so devastated when they disallowed that try.

QUEENSLANDER said:
5. Game 3 last year, just how angry and passionate the crowd was when the whole white / price / waterhouse / poore thing happened. It felt like there was going to be a riot. So much passion and hatred towards the guys in blue. It felt like a victory after after the bomb got put up and we made sure NSW know we dont take that shit from anyone
i was hoping there would be a riot [icon_lol1. .

it felt like a win even though we lost. that showed how much origin means to us. when have you EVER seen one team voluntarily give the ball back to the opposition so they can literally just try and smash them? ive never seen or even heard of it. the Queenslanders genuinely were not going to take the $hit that NSW did.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • rnabokov
  • Mustafur
  • Gaz
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.