Greatest Rivalry of all Time?

This is no rivalry. Most of the Broncos fans have Cowboys as a 2nd team and trot out that disgusting line "It's ok that we lost because it was to the Cowboys".
Most are casual fans...it's disgusting. Every time someone says that I can't continue talking to them.

As soon as the Cowboys won the GF they were dead to me. I like an underdog and thats all they were. I can't stand them now. Ever since green took over they play the same as the roosters. They hold you down in their red zone and actually will take a penalty to kill your attack and hope for a 2 pointer. The games are good and they are a solid team but I wish them nothing but misery.

Our best organic rivalry is with Melbourne. End of. Hardest opponents and feels great when we do beat them.

Can't really compare SOO cause that's a different beast of a thing.

However.....

Broncos/Cowboys looks like blatant match fixing by the NRL and is only catering to one dickhead club (Cowfucks). I don't see any other club combination going into GP 5 consecutive times, with only one team winning, with the same player kicking the same FG. I am sick of this matchup and on Friday I didn't give a **** about this match because I knew how it was gonna end. I have been speaking to other non-broncos supporters and they think this matchup is bullshit too. This matchup is getting too predictable and reeks of brown paper bags.

Btw Milford's FG last year was prob not supposed to happen lulz.

I am also sick of the fucking commentators hyping this "rivalry" up. It reeks of manufacturing. **** off this isn't the WWE. We are obviously the "heel" wrestler and Thurston is John Cena. **** off.

Maybe the NRL feels sorry for them because we had a 25+ win streak on them 20 yrs ago and they were the joke of the League + the 3 years where they went "We wus robbed" from 2011-2014.

I am sick of Cowboys supporters in general they are absolute fuckwits. Even Jessica Mauboy in the recent Fox commercials carrys on like an arroagnt fuckwit towards Souffs and Bulldogs players.

I expect ppl to be against me with this post but I am still pissed off about yesterday and I am sick of it.

We need to adopt the AJ Styles persona and beat up John Cena

loved the rock austin rivalry, wrestling was something else in that 5 year period from 97-2002.

John-Cena-FU-Attitude-Adjustment-on-A.J.-Styles-at-WWE-SmackDown-Live-Aug.-16-2016.gif

AJ Styles is like the Raiders. Flashy, no defense, wouldn't win a real fight. Cowboys are Cena, boring, not very good, still win a lot because the boss likes them. We are Brock Lesnar. Obviously better than everyone, plays by the rules and would win every match if there wasn't outside interference.

Brock Lesnar, so the Broncos are rorting the system and getting away with it because the competition needs us?

It sort of fits but I'm not sure if I like that comparison.

Does that make Melbourne Goldberg?

Brock Lesnar, so the Broncos are rorting the system and getting away with it because the competition needs us?

It sort of fits but I'm not sure if I like that comparison.

Does that make Melbourne Goldberg?
I'm not sure if the Broncos have ever failed an AFL drug test though?

Melbourne would be an indy wrestler that has 30 different submissions and has held a bunch of titles that don't matter. Let's say Chris Hero.

Wait, what? Hero/Ohno is the Elbow guy. Closest thing in the WWE would be...

Damn you're probably right. The WWE could do with more mat-workers. It's a shame that Sabre Jr is a whippit, he would have been sweet in the role. He's NJPW problem now...

But I still think Melbourne are the ageing side that still somehow have the wood over the Broncos.

FYI, is it just me or do we need a Pro Wrestling thread?

EDIT: Hero is obviously Anthony Milford. :pokeytongue:

Last edited:

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • bazza
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • Broncs1459
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.