Greg Bird accused of nightclub assault

[icon_non

This guy really needs to get some professional help

Anyone who assaults a woman, espically twice, is a fuckwit who needs to be taught a lesson, not jail time, but a whip 80 times to his arse, with jail time for that matter.

Only weak little ***** hit women and I'm fucking sick of seeing women get hit, start putting 6 months jail time for any hitting of women, I'm sick of it, it's more annoying when most women who do get hit are too scared to tell the police anyway because the guy can just come back again and bash her anyway.

As much as I have no sympathy for Bird at all, you might want to all read the whole story. Security guards have apparently given statements (they refused to cooperate earlier on) and there appears to be video footage which indicates that Bird wasn't at fault in this instance.

Lolz, I was reading that on the ABC this morning and thinking "Didn't he do at his home, not a nightclub?" until I read this. What a tool.

Can we de-register him for life already? Same for the likes of Carney and any other constant trouble makers/dropkicks who assault people or break the law in general.

why is he putting himself in these spots to begin? these guys dont learn

What spots? Goping out in public? Maybe he should live at Sir David Longlands?

When did this occur? because he is in France/England currently playing for Catalans

Jeza23 said:
When did this occur? because he is in France/England currently playing for Catalans
Bird fronted Sutherland Local court this morning facing five charges of common assault against a female at Fusions nightclub in Cronulla on January 19, 2008.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  • Ondi
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Alec
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BRC088
  • Foordy
  • maddo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.