Greg Eden signs with the Broncos for 2015.

I've got no opinion on this because I've never seem him play. Anyone know much about him?

I think I read on some forum that the poms view him as a younger, slightly less talented Sam Tomkins.

29 tries in 57 games in the Super League.

Reasonable strike rate.. nothing compared to Tomkins though.

So...let's say we hypothetically get Boyd and retain Hoffman plus get Milford, where does he fit?

Gotta catch em all.

Reminds me of Panthers signing 60 second rowers a few years back.

Always wanted shoe but he eludes me to this very day :Cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you sign all of the fullbacks, no other club will have one so we gain an advantage in that department..

Going by what Ben Ikin said the other day on Sterlo, Hoffman won't be at the Broncos next year.

Going by what Ben Ikin said the other day on Sterlo, Hoffman won't be at the Broncos next year.

Decent player but he won't be missed

Maybe Bennett can teach him not to drop the ball without anyone touching him ;) he can be brilliant in attack but errors are a major problem!

Seriously though Eden has alot of potential and he needs confidence back! doesn't help when Nathan Brown bigged him up calling him Englands Billy Slater!!!puts alot of pressure on the lad!!

Last edited:
Re: RUMOR?: Greg Edan released by Hull to join Broncos in 2015

I seem to remember Benny taking another young fullback from Roma and putting him on the road to becoming a player who, in my humble opinion, is the best ever.

Lockyer_young2.jpg
330534-darren-lockyer.jpg

Should enjoy his time in Australia playing for Norths/Redcliffe/Ipswich

i reckon he'll probably play on the wing.

boyd wont come here. and hoffman will leave.

i reckon he'll probably play on the wing.

boyd wont come here. and hoffman will leave.
Yeah, I can't imagine Bennett and Nolan miscounting how many backs they have recruited for next year (although the current mob did come up one short on halves this year)...

This is in no way a silly decision by the Broncos. It looks to be a depth signing and if he is as good as Billy Slater it's a massive win for us. It's a strange one for Eden though. If he truly wants to play fullback he should have gone to Raiders or Bulldogs.

Watched a game between HKR and Castleford on YouTube (the things we do for the love of our club) and he looks pretty useful in broken play but dropped the ball twice inside his own 40 during the first 5 minutes and had it stolen on the line for a Castleford try ... Billy Slater he ain't ...

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Maddy
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.