Greg Inglis signing thread.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Greg Inglis will talk to his Coach and club executive tonight after the game and tell them he wants a release. The club he is gong to will be reveals tomorrow but I can tell you this is with ....anither NRL club. The club he choose to go to he did for personal reasons.

So..... anyone wanna guess what club [icon_wink

Re: Greg Inglis walks away from...

BRONCOS???
PLEASE BE BRONCOS
TELL US MORE TELL US MORE TELL US MORE!

Source/Sauce?

I can't tell you more, wish I could. But thats what i heard this afternoon...... :)

omg plz let it be true

Bree was saying that there were talks that he had had a few meetings with Russell. But I am guessing a QLD based team.

Seeing as you can't say, can we have a hint.

Kaz said:
Seeing as you can't say, can we have a hint.

Brisbane

*i m g u e s s i n g

So if this is true then tomorrow there will be an announcement of some sort saying Inglis has signed with *X club*?

This was announced on 2GB radio as well, not sure if you got it off them or not.

Yeah. It should be in the paper, my guess whole back page. Or search the online news sites tonight around 12 ish.

broncospwn said:
This was announced on 2GB radio as well, not sure if you got it off them or not.

Well what paper was the reporter from who announced it. Thats the paper that will break the worst kept 'story' in league.

broncospwn said:
BRONCOS???
PLEASE BE BRONCOS
TELL US MORE TELL US MORE TELL US MORE!

Source/Sauce?

And expect Hodges to announce he will not make a come back and is now going to retire. ;)

Don't get too excited. Inglis is the player who's been revealed in the Deloite investigation of knowingly rorting the cap. Would not surprise me if his meeting tonight is confessing his sins and the follow up being the NRL deregister him for 12 months.

Coxy said:
Don't get too excited. Inglis is the player who's been revealed in the Deloite investigation of knowingly rorting the cap. Would not surprise me if his meeting tonight is confessing his sins and the follow up being the NRL deregister him for 12 months.

Poor Inglis, would be forced to go and earn twice the money elsewhere.

Only clubs that I can see that could afford him are Broncos, Newcastle & Souths

If it is for personal reasons it would more than likely be the club nearest his family ... so where do they live eusa_think

Could be to be closer to his girlfriends family.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.