Greg Inglis signing thread.

Re: Greg Inglis walks away from...

Ok there are two things that IMO hopefully point to Greg Ingliss signing with the Broncos!!
1 - Darren Lockyer kinda dropped a hint a few weeks ago (around origin 1) that Ingliss and Hodges in the centres next year at the Broncos would look good! Maybe he was just wishful thinking!!!
2 - His manager said in an article (I think the link is in the Slater + Ingliss want to join Broncos thread) that the most likely other NRL club would be the Bronncos.

Rothfield is a hack, but if true, how could it be the Broncos, he said it would FURTHER put that club under salary cap pressures, going into the season we were 300k under and have since payed out a release for Michaels, lost Folau, and wont be re-signing Sims, plus the increases to the cap and concessions.

I have heard its the Bulldogs, which would be very dubious imo.

The bulldogs have signed Hodkinson, Tandy, Keating, Tolman. They have let go Hannant and its rumoured Pattern will not be at the club next year!! It could possibly be the dogs but I'm leaning towards a QLD team! Broncos or Cowboys i reckon!

The Rock said:
nopatience101 said:

Why?
because they have lost Hannant and signed Tolman, Tandy, Hodkinson, and Keating, and Inglis' mananger was quoted only a few days ago saying he doesnt want to play in sydney.

That and greenberg reminds me of a dodgy holden salesman.

Its not the Cowboys, they have signed a handfull of backs recently.

nopatience101 said:
The Rock said:
nopatience101 said:

Why?
because they have lost Hannant and signed Tolman, Tandy, Hodkinson, and Keating, and Inglis' mananger was quoted only a few days ago saying he doesnt want to play in sydney.

They will also be letting Noddy go.

draggx said:
nopatience101 said:
The Rock said:
nopatience101 said:

Why?

They will also be letting Noddy go.
they are paying 280k a year for Hodkinson, Kimmorley wouldnt be on much more than that.

Tomorrow's Sunday Telegraph headline: 'Greg's heart is leading him to Broncos'

JWoodforde said:

how do you know that?

Foordy said:
JWoodforde said:

how do you know that?

Lol i reckon he is hoping not knowing!!!

I might even get up early tomoz to read the sports news!!

nopatience101 said:
http://twitter.com/TripleM_NRL

[icon_ee [icon_ee [icon_ee

That brought a pretty big smile to my face! :mrgreen:

ningnangnong said:
nopatience101 said:
http://twitter.com/TripleM_NRL

[icon_ee [icon_ee [icon_ee

That brought a pretty big smile to my face! :mrgreen:
lets hope its true, if your into conspiracies, Inglis informs Storm via News Ltd acting CEO who passes it onto News Ltd Sunday tele via Rothfield, who cant keep his mouth shut and passes it onto someone at triple M.

Fingers Crossed! Makes sense why they paid out Michaels contract i guess, which affected their half year profits according to the ASX report released this week.

I know nothing about Twitter so who can tell we who wrote that? Is it some random guy or somebody who may know something??

Donny said:
I know nothing about Twitter so who can tell we who wrote that? Is it some random guy or somebody who may know something??
it is from Triple M's twitter account, for what thats worth.

So its not just some random guy. I really hope its true!!! I wonder if something will actually be in the papers tomoz?? I have found it strange that the Broncos havent been going after a quality centre for next season. Maybe we have been and we will find out tomzo!!!

the thing that makes me question whether it is us that Inglis will supposedly be playing for next year is that Rothfield apparently said that the club is question will have serious concerns over its cap... AFAIK, we have no problems in that department, even if we do sign Inglis

Donny said:
So its not just some random guy. I really hope its true!!! I wonder if something will actually be in the papers tomoz?? I have found it strange that the Broncos havent been going after a quality centre for next season. Maybe we have been and we will find out tomzo!!!
Nah it's definitely TripleM, officially their word. Not a random.

Foordy, who cares what Phil Rothfield says, he is the same guy who said QLD will lose because of Locky and Petero [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bongo
  • Lostboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • Dony Eliakim
  • lynx000
  • Brotherdu
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.