RUMOUR Greg Inglis to broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
originally 2 days before anastas cousin come out with it. i was told by one of isaac lukes relos also there. i myself didnt believe it but then 2 days latere when braiths cousin said his wife works for 9 and her sister is an ex of SKD( and big in with POLITIS) GREEK yeah well then must be something to it. Its was reported now on fox sports yesterday

191....ermmm, I mean Daniel ;) it seems that despite the general suspicion around here regarding your intel, there does appear to be an increasing train of thought, an evidence, that there are moves being made by certain individuals an organizations to ensure this becomes a reality. I hope it does. GI would just look so at home in our jersey an as I stated in an earlier posting, the premiership is ours in 2016 if his signed.

Please keep us updated 'Dan' when your obtain some further information. We simply cannot wait :-)

Last edited:
Forget Braitha Anasta's Greek cousin who dated Nick Politis. What does Joel Reddy's fucking useless feet-for-hands depth-option-only cousin have to say about it? How about Mark Gasnier's fired up cousin? Or Carl Webb's sunk-without-a-trace relo, whose wife once blew a garbage man who emptied the bins at the fox studio?

Anyone who says anything positive about the Broncos is not related to Mark Gasnier.

Anyone who says anything positive about the Broncos is not related to Mark Gasnier.

During the half time analysis of the Canberra game I shit you not Gasnier said "they haven't done anything special, they're just getting through their sets", this was right after we scored the try of the season (so far).

There is one piece to the puzzle that must happen first.

Glenn Stewart wants his brother Brett at the Rabbitohs next year. If and when that gets announced, you will see GI get announced going to the Broncos soon after.

Yeh so I don't want Inglis, not worth the cap space with the juniors we have coming in.

The million dollars it'd take would be better spent on a good prop and re-signing our players.

Unless of course we get some kind of huge exemption from the Nrl to keep him from switching codes.

if there is a transfer fee does that come under the salary cap? if so I'd say no way.

The million dollars it'd take would be better spent on a good prop and re-signing our players.

Unless of course we get some kind of huge exemption from the Nrl to keep him from switching codes.

That exemption only applies to NSW clubs.

I think it's now safe to say this rumour is BS? ☺

if there is a transfer fee does that come under the salary cap? if so I'd say no way.
transfer fees aren't under the salary cap.
when was this signing supposedly being announced.

The deal was being signed last Friday, announced later apparently

I think it's now safe to say this rumour is BS? ☺

mate on fox sports news on thursday 1 day after game 2 they said it
Fox Sports News right now just said "Greg Inglis to the Brisbane Broncos is a big possibility"
keep watching.

Yeah possibility. They didn't confirm its happened lol

Yeah possibility. They didn't confirm its happened lol [emoji14]

Well the new NRL rule says 2 weeks from signing until registration, and no announcement until after registration. So 1 more week to go, if you believe it happened at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Tim K
  • Cavalo
  • Aldo
  • Broncosgirl
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • HarryAllan7
  • Behold
  • IceWorks
  • Manifesto
  • Financeguy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jarro65
  • mystico
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Gympie devil
  • Fozz
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.