RUMOUR Greg Inglis to broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot more realistic and better sourced than a sneaky midseason signing.

So he is not coming next season.

Yeah no real point in signing him on a retirement contract when he's in his 30's, if he isn't coming next season then I don't want him.

Lock thread please.

either we get him next season or no thanks ... we are not a retirement home

I'll believe it when I see Inglis sails his boat up the river and dock at South Bank clutching a contract.

I'll believe it when I see Inglis run out onto the field wearing the Broncos 1 .... and when the dead come back and tell me there's an afterlife

In two or three years time Greg Inglis won't be needed by the Broncos... at all.

inglis is already on the downhill. look i wouldnt hate it if we did sign him for next year but i would prefer we stuck with guys like kahu and the younger players coming through.

Am I only one of a small minority who feels that Inglis is equally of a very small minority who can single handedly tear an opposition team apart?

I'll have him in my side in a heart beat

Am I only one of a small minority who feels that Inglis is equally of a very small minority who can single handedly tear an opposition team apart?

I'll have him in my side in a heart beat

I agree with most posters who are saying next year or GTFO, he is 28, 29 next January.

If he doesn't get here till 2017 at the earliest, he'll be 30 and while he'll still be a handful, for the money he will be asking, it would not be worth it.

But as a direct replacement for Hodges? I'd be all over that, sign him up, say goodbye to Copley.

My aunts best friends uncles brothers cousin twice removed pet parrot said "polly wants a cracker"... guess he isn't coming.

I think the fact that people like the Lurker have even heard the rumour just proves how good their sources are. The Lurker would have heard it from here or that Sports Limited Facebook page. Unless Braith Anasta's Greek cuz is just running around telling everyone.

I think the fact that people like the Lurker have even heard the rumour just proves how good their sources are. The Lurker would have heard it from here or that Sports Limited Facebook page. Unless Braith Anasta's Greek cuz is just running around telling everyone.

originally 2 days before anastas cousin come out with it. i was told by one of isaac lukes relos also there. i myself didnt believe it but then 2 days latere when braiths cousin said his wife works for 9 and her sister is an ex of SKD( and big in with POLITIS) GREEK yeah well then must be something to it. Its was reported now on fox sports yesterday

GI to Brisbane whisper just won't disappear One of the big Origin time rumours that just won’t go away is Greg Inglis's purported move from South Sydney to Brisbane – with the Broncos apparently to compensate the Bunnies handsomely.

I've checked this one out a number of times with a variety of sources and they all insist nothing is doing.

I believe them and that GI will be at Redfern for some time to come.

But rugby league being what it is, expect this one to continue to be thrown up.

League | The Lurker Origin edition: GI to the Broncos? | SPORTAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Bronx48
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Broncorob
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Jedhead
  • LittleDavey
  • Fitzy
  • Fatboy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.