RUMOUR Greg Inglis to broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inglis is 28 at the moment. That's not exactly getting on. Actually almost the same age as Boyd, and younger than the Morris twins.

Holy ****, the Morris twins are that old? That'll be another set of careers started and finished in the blink of an eye. Feels like they should be 24 or something.

Inglis at 28 still has a lot of footy ahead of him, I didnt mean he is a has been but I think his best position for us would be slipping into the void created by Hodgos departure. I have a bit of faith in Boyd and would be happy to leave him at FB. Kahu and GI I the centres would be awesome.

I'll believe it when I see Inglis sails his boat up the river and dock at South Bank clutching a contract.

In a Broncos jersey, riding buck, singing the Broncos victory song holding the NRL premiership trophy of 2015 that we will win without him.

Last edited:
hay guise, i hat a punch on wit smoe mungrel im KEMpy who sed he wuz greg english's cuzin's sun and he sed grug iz difinty goen 2 da bronos,,

hay guise, i hat a punch on wit smoe mungrel im KEMpy who sed he wuz greg english's cuzin's sun and he sed grug iz difinty goen 2 da bronos,,

Funnily enough, this is more believable than Braith Anasta's greek cousin.

Holy ****, the Morris twins are that old? That'll be another set of careers started and finished in the blink of an eye. Feels like they should be 24 or something.
Haha, this was my first reaction. I didn't for a second consider them to be in their late 20's.

Mixed emotions on this one.

On the positive side, Inglis is a really good player. Also it would mean that Brisbane has some of its aura back (ie it can sign big names).

On the negative side, where the heck do you put him (unless Hodgo retires and we lose Glenn or someone like that).

Mind you, I reckon the rumour is BS anyway....

So I guess the contract is all signed now and we just await the announcement... Good times

Replace Reed with GI and have Milford give him the room Reed is getting at the moment. Unstoppable left edge

So I guess the contract is all signed now and we just await the announcement... Good times

Yeah I've got a timer on my phone. When it goes off I'll emerge from my work dungeon, bleary-eyed, and immerse myself in this brand new world of no taxes, obese-loving supermodels, and Inglis a Bronco.

How has this thread got to 7 pages? Only person I have heard this from has been Daniel Dowell on facebook at that guy has **** all creditability. If we started listening to him, Papali should be lining up for us this weekend, Ben Hannant is our starting front rower, DCE is our halfback next year, Cam Smith and McCullough are swapping clubs next year etc etc.

How has this thread got to 7 pages? Only person I have heard this from has been Daniel Dowell on facebook at that guy has **** all creditability. If we started listening to him, Papali should be lining up for us this weekend, Ben Hannant is our starting front rower, DCE is our halfback next year, Cam Smith and McCullough are swapping clubs next year etc etc.

If you read the 7 pages you would see that no one is believing the rumour, just having a bit of fun about how ridiculous it is

Has just been announced live,

:o_o::o_o::o_o:

It was though

Was announced at my wifes, sisters, boyfriends, uncles, nieces, grand mothers bingo club

:takdir:
But my father's brother's cousin's nepthew's former room mate told me the announcement wasn't set till tomorrow! Why would he lie?

I'm going to lock this until something remotely official becomes available.

Re: Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

[tweet]611445773293649920[/tweet]
[MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.