RUMOUR Greg Inglis to broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from the cousin of a mate that works at the port of Sydney that Greg filed a sailing plan from Sydney to Brisbane.

Hold the presses... it's raining again!

Haha gina rinehart owns 15% of fairfax media who own channel 10

They don't own 10. I can't find any connection between Ten and Fairfax beyond Gina having vested interests in both.

Ten is owned by Ten Network Holdings, which is not owned in anyway by Fairfax. Gina owns 10% of Ten and 12% of Fairfax.

Lachlan Murdoch (News Ltd. Not Fairfax) and James Packer (Nine) own around 18% of Ten.

They don't own 10. I can't find any connection between Ten and Fairfax beyond Gina having vested interests in both.

Ten is owned by Ten Network Holdings, which is not owned in anyway by Fairfax. Gina owns 10% of Ten and 12% of Fairfax.

Lachlan Murdoch (News Ltd. Not Fairfax) and James Packer (Nine) own around 18% of Ten.
I thought she cracked the shits and sold out of Fairfax?

Because the board wouldn't let her control the editorial.

back to G.I The Deal will be finalised tonight behind closed doors in Melbourne. Bronco reps are there..Announced in coming days after Origin.

willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-17594222-640-480.jpg

G.I: The Deal

The Motion Picture

Coming this Friday

I still don't believe this at all but I do find it hilarious that as you claim the officials have flown to meet him in Melbourne to finalise the deal, because this is the scenario in my head.

Inglis: "Ok guys we have a deal, I'm excited to be joinimg you all next year and I will fly to Brisbane after origin to sign the contra..."

Broncos: : "oh no you don't, not again, have you seen the weather? We'll see you tonight Greg"

Last edited:
Colour me skeptical. I wouldn't mind it if it's true but can't see it happening. I don't think Bennett would pay that much for a centre!

I still don't believe this at all but I do find it hilarious that as you claim the officials have flown to meet him in Melbourne to finalise the deal, because this is the scenario in my head.

Inglis: "Ok guys we have a deal, I'm excited to be joinimg you all next year and I will fly to Brisbane after origin to sign the contra..."

Broncos: : "oh no you don't, not again, have you seen the weather? We'll see you tonight Greg"

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Don't believe a word of this quite frankly.

This signing would've made sense 3 years ago but even then Griffin would never have had the balls to play him at fullback. This is clearly a shit rumour but even when entertaining the idea I struggle to find where exactly he fits into our current line-up, especially considering recent re-signings and what not.

This signing would've made sense 3 years ago but even then Griffin would never have had the balls to play him at fullback. This is clearly a shit rumour but even when entertaining the idea I struggle to find where exactly he fits into our current line-up, especially considering recent re-signings and what not.

I'm guessing centre.

If the rumors are true, Hodges will retire and Inglis will just replace him.

I'm guessing centre.

If the rumors are true, Hodges will retire and Inglis will just replace him.

True, but that'd be such a waste. In an ideal world it would be Boyd moving to centre/wing and Inglis to fullback but we all know that'll never happen under Wayne.

It's gotta be BS. How could the club make themselves look that bad?

back to G.I The Deal will be finalised tonight behind closed doors in Melbourne. Bronco reps are there..Announced in coming days after Origin.

Actually, I'd like to go back to the Gina thing, and how you being completely incorrect has absolutely diminished any shred of credibility you have.

If this turns out to be true. I will apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Griffo
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Maddy
  • levikaden
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Stix
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Inknition
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • Lozza
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.