RUMOUR Greg Inglis to broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gotta be BS. How could the club make themselves look that bad?

There is nothing bad about a club signing a fantastic player, mate. Just because you don't agree with what he did last time doesn't mean this is going to look bad on the club.

If we do get him, it will be one of the biggest signings they've made. It will make the Broncos look once again like the sun shines out of our ass, and it's a club that any player wants to play for.

I wish Inglis played against NSW the same way he does when he plays against us.

It would be a huge coup. Greg is young enough to give us 3 or 4 years, and no matter who we have in the ranks or coming up, he would immediately take a starting spot. Bonus points for driving the final nail in souffs coffin too.

Having said that, I have trouble believing any of this... so, not entertaining the thought until GI flies up when it gets dry and puts pen to paper.

This isn't happening, but for the record, if it did, he'd be playing 3 years of Fullback. Darius can take right centre.

It's (his signing) a pipedream, but if it does happen I hope Wayne has mustered together the thoroughbreds from the good old days to pay for a chunk of his contract through TPAs (like the Rorters get away with these days through James, Politis, and the boys).

Although I am skeptical, I can't see why a poster would come up with a rumor this big just because he can. Is it worth the humiliation? In saying that I think if Inglis comes next year and we keep our current key players and our foward pack keeps improving we will win the premiership.

1. Inglis
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Kahu
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Nikorima
15. Thaiday
16. Gavet
17. Molo

Ez premiership

Although I am skeptical, I can't see why a poster would come up with a rumor this big just because he can. Is it worth the humiliation? In saying that I think if Inglis comes next year and we keep our current key players and our foward pack keeps improving we will win the premiership.

Because that poster will slink away, that username never to be seen again, then try to inflate their e-peen by claiming "the thread got to 6 pages long!" haw haw haw.

Don't really want him anyone. Great player but overated imo so not worth the price tag.

I've never heard Inglis called overrated. Ever. To each their own, I guess.

back to G.I The Deal will be finalised tonight behind closed doors in Melbourne. Bronco reps are there..Announced in coming days after Origin.

Don't know what to believe quiet frankly. Apart of me hopes to hell this might be true. If so, just give us the 2016 premiership now to save the NRL the trouble lol..

Actually just thinking, could this Daniel Dowell fellow actually be long time BHQ subscriber '1910'? Its kinda funny/strange but i don't think i have ever seen them both post in the same thread???

Just sayin is all..

I think it would be a huge stretch to think it's 1910. This hasn't been reported in any papers.

Can't see this happening without as much as a whisper from the media... It's too big to slide under everyone's radar and the friend of a friends brothers uncles sister in law story made no sense. In the highly unlikely chance that this does happen I think GI would be better suited to the centre, he ain't what he used to be(his knee is a bit buggered) it's the same as we have now with Hodgo, yep back in the day he probably would have killed it at fullback but he's getting on and the extra running around at fullback just increases the chances of injury IMO.

Inglis is 28 at the moment. That's not exactly getting on. Actually almost the same age as Boyd, and younger than the Morris twins.

1. Inglis
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Kahu
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Nikorima
15. Thaiday
16. Gavet
17. Molo

Ez premiership

That centre pairing just doesn't do it for me.

I want at least one flashy centre...a game changer....someone with speed to burn, footwork...agility

James Roberts ....:hail:

Inglis is 28 at the moment. That's not exactly getting on. Actually almost the same age as Boyd, and younger than the Morris twins.

Maybe so, but it is not like his career is peaking atm. Inglis is a shadow of what he used to be atm imo. Mainly due to injuries - he always looks like he is struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • cento
  • Lozza
  • achievedrap
  • Hurrijo
  • Painin the Haas
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • mystico
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.