Haas: Refreshed & Ankle Feels Good

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2021/10/26/haas-im-refreshed--ankle-feels-good/

Broncos Prop Payne Haas says his enforced break from training due to ankle surgery has allowed him time to refresh both physically and mentally.

Haas, who won the club’s Paul Morgan Medal for Player Of The Year for a third-straight season in 2021, injured his ankle in the final-round victory and had immediate surgery.

“The ankle is going good – I didn’t mess around straight after the season finished, I haven’t had a break for a while so I had the surgery and now I just want to get back into training hard,” said Haas.

“So now I’m just trying to get it right for next season and I should be right to re-join the team by December.

I just can’t wait to get back into it, playing footy again – I’m feeling refreshed and ready to go.
Payne Haas
Haas said he was looking forward to the Broncos taking momentum into the 2022 season, as well as the addition of quality players such as halfback Adam Reynolds, backrower Kurt Capewell and prop Ryan James.

“It’s good that we got a couple of wins to finish off last season .. it was a good step in the right direction. We want to make the top 8 next year and we’ll be working hard to do that.

“Reynolds has done everything in the game and Capes has won a premiership recently and Ryan James is going to be good for us, he’s got a lot of experience behind him.”

Broncos Prop Payne Haas says his enforced break from training due to ankle surgery has allowed him time to refresh both physically and mentally.

Haas, who won the club’s Paul Morgan Medal for Player Of The Year for a third-straight season in 2021, injured his ankle in the final-round victory and had immediate surgery.

“The ankle is going good – I didn’t mess around straight after the season finished, I haven’t had a break for a while so I had the surgery and now I just want to get back into training hard,” said Haas.

“So now I’m just trying to get it right for next season and I should be right to re-join the team by December.

Haas said he was looking forward to the Broncos taking momentum into the 2022 season, as well as the addition of quality players such as halfback Adam Reynolds, backrower Kurt Capewell and prop Ryan James.

“It’s good that we got a couple of wins to finish off last season .. it was a good step in the right direction. We want to make the top 8 next year and we’ll be working hard to do that.

“Reynolds has done everything in the game and Capes has won a premiership recently and Ryan James is going to be good for us, he’s got a lot of experience behind him.”
Poor Brenko Lee

Brenko Lee: 'I'm here too guys.'

Forgot we signed James 😂 that was a nice surprise reminder!

Active Now

• AscotinOz
  • kiwibronco
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.