Hayne out of Origin?

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=1064250

Goes to show how dumb this pussy cat is. I really can't recall a bigger cat than Hayne ever playing the game.
He dives, he takes cheap shots and its not just brain snaps its part of his make up, something that comes naturally to him.
Here is a link from an under 19 interstate game where he starts a fight then hits the deck real quick.

The Qld bloke in the head gear is Will Chambers going at it with Cory Patterson.
In the bottom left late in the clip is Uate king hitting Kemp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8GZtBWPJuM

He headbutted Billy Slater tonight. what a cat.

He will be free to play I have no doubt.

Hayne should not only be free to play in origin but should be given 10 dally m points for headbutting such a wanker. great job hayne!!

I have only watched the highlights as I knew the score. I have seen worse headbutts in tackles that get let go and I know they are coached to use their heads in tackles whenever they can. Oh well. I hope Hayne gets off as that will piss Qlders even more and it will make a better game.

pennywisealfie said:
Hayne should not only be free to play in origin but should be given 10 dally m points for headbutting such a wanker. great job hayne!!
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. +1000
Ultimate result would of been if they both wiped each other out. Melbourne grub and diver both gone at once, wouldn't that be nice.

Twiztid said:
I have seen worse headbutts in tackles that get let go and I know they are coached to use their heads in tackles whenever they can.

It wasn't in a tackle, it was out the back of play after Slater played the ball. Seriously stupid thing to do as the judiciary hate headbutting. He would have been better off throwing a punch.

I'd say he's gone for sure, especially given he has carry-over points (90, I think). No doubt the panel are currently searching desperately for a loophole to let him off.

All that being said.
I FUCKING LOVED THAT GAME!
Seriously I love games with so much intensity, fights, personal grudge matches, more fights, big hits, hatred!
Man that was an enjoyable game to watch.

State of Origin time + NSW player charged = NOT GUILTY

I suspect both Slater and Hayne will be facing the judiciary in order to get off charges.

Hayne for the headbutt and Slater for the forearm/elbow to the back of Hayne's neck. Both have carry over points for previous offences.

Will wait and see I guess....wont be using the Lote 'TBA' Tuqiri trick though haha

Jeza23 said:
I suspect both Slater and Hayne will be facing the judiciary in order to get off charges.

Hayne for the headbutt and Slater for the forearm/elbow to the back of Hayne's neck. Both have carry over points for previous offences.

Will wait and see I guess....wont be using the Lote 'TBA' Tuqiri trick though haha

they closed that loop hole quick smart after we used it [icon_lol1.

ningnangnong said:
What the hell are they doing at :45 [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Once again I have to say that's one of the most entertaining matches I've watched in a long time at club level.
If we had matches like that regularly ratings would go through the roof!

The Rock said:
Remember the Raiders Vs Dragons game at Canberra last year? Bloody orsm game. So much niggle, aggression and punch ups.
That was a bloody good one too!
Man, I wish there was more games like that!
I usually fall asleep by the second game but I was glued for this one, the entire 80 minutes was awesome entertainment!

I hope to god Hayne and Slater aren't suspended, would love a re-match in Origin 2 :D

schmix said:
Twiztid said:
I have seen worse headbutts in tackles that get let go and I know they are coached to use their heads in tackles whenever they can.

It wasn't in a tackle, it was out the back of play after Slater played the ball. Seriously stupid thing to do as the judiciary hate headbutting. He would have been better off throwing a punch.

I'd say he's gone for sure, especially given he has carry-over points (90, I think). No doubt the panel are currently searching desperately for a loophole to let him off.

+20% loading for a non similar offence. No way he gets off this, but that only means 1 thing, Slater will go as well.

Jeza23 said:
wont be using the Lote 'TBA' Tuqiri trick though

I couldn't believe Fittler was saying NSW will be using that, if Hayne was suspended.

They told him pretty quick, that loophole was closed. [icon_lol1.

Then one of them said, the Eels have the bye & he will use that round.

Kaz said:
Jeza23 said:
wont be using the Lote 'TBA' Tuqiri trick though

I couldn't believe Fittler was saying NSW will be using that, if Hayne was suspended.

They told him pretty quick, that loophole was closed. [icon_lol1.

Then one of them said, the Eels have the bye & he will use that round.
Fitler probably said something else and no-one understood.

Hayne's got crook guts mrdhsjfjfghks QLD gravfjgd gravy boat fhkcydu ydromancy!

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Griffo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • Bish
  • Lurker
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Browny
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • Astro
  • winslow_wong
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.