OFFICIAL Herbie Farnworth Re-Signs With Broncos

I do think herbie could fit the papenhuyzen mould; Elite speed and fitness, and just follow the ball around.

But to learn that position in first grade would be a big ask and would take some time to get his defensive positioning on point.

He has played Fullback before he got into ISC level so I do think he knows the basics of the position, he seems to link with the winger well in attack and get the ball off quick as well so that can translate well in Set plays.

Biggest question will be fitness, modern Fullbacks at the highest level basically have to be the fittest in the team but that can be trained.

He has good defensive instincts when its a 1 vs 1 especially and is one of the strongest tacklers in the team, his biggest weakness that I can see in defense is his lack of trust in the defender next to him which can be understandable when our team is full of dead weight but that creates easy holes, but none of that is really a Fullback issue as they sit behind the line.

We are not really going to get an answer though unless he actually plays there.

He has played Fullback before he got into ISC level so I do think he knows the basics of the position, he seems to link with the winger well in attack and get get the ball off quick as well so that can translate well in Set plays.

Biggest question will be fitness, modern Fullbacks at the highest level basically have to be the fittest in the team but that can be trained.

He has the commitment.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • marw
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • Dazza 92
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.