OFFICIAL Herbie ***** off to the dolphins

I think Mariner will be an upgrade on herbie. By all accounts he is tearing qcup to shreds week in week out. I just hope he has herbies work ethic. We need it

It will take some time before Mariner is an upgrade on Herbie (if he even gets there)

While Mariner is tearing QCup to shreds week in week out ... Herbie is doing it to NRL opposition.

I think Mariner or Arthars can do a job for us next year, but make no mistake about it, Herbie will be a big loss (so will Flegs for that matter).

I think Mariner will be an upgrade on herbie. By all accounts he is tearing qcup to shreds week in week out. I just hope he has herbies work ethic. We need it

From what i've seen of him i wouldnt say he is tearing it up in Queensland cup. He's a typical promising young player. Does some great things, does some things he needs to do better on.

From what i've seen of him i wouldnt say he is tearing it up in Queensland cup. He's a typical promising young player. Does some great things, does some things he needs to do better on.
This year in the Q will do him good, losing Herbie sucks(won’t pass to his outside though)..I’m more upset about flegs. All these years we develop and stick by him and he now starts to pull his head in… of course he goes to a rival.

shock, horror.

Let's think this through. I was the only one that knew he wanted to play right side,

WTF is he gonna do on the right side ?
He steps off his left and heads infield at every opportunity . If he does that on the right side he will go over the side line .

He steps off his left and heads infield at every opportunity . If he does that on the right side he will go over the side line .
His ball carrying arm will be on the outside if he is on the right which allows him to have a fend if he has one.

I tell you what he's not going to do: win a premiership. This year is his big chance.

Active Now

• Santa
  • azza.79
  • Lurker
  • Jazza
  • Ozired
  • ChewThePhatt
  • leon.bott
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Xzei
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.