HOAX: Robbie Farah to Broncos in 2 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
10404223_10202693387801182_855196529962649959_n.jpg

This is presumably a deleted tweet from FOX SPORTS NRL posted today. Either Robbie's management have chucked a stink about it and they had to delete it or FOX NRL have taken it down because it's a load of shit.

THIS came up on Channel 9's coverage of the Tigers game today:

10517496_10202693480683504_1969907007247355241_n.jpg

Tighten your seatbelts. The Bennett pull is strong with this one.

Re: RUMOR: Robbie Farah to Broncos in 2 year deal

He has won a premiership, origin series, played for NSW and Australia and is a quality player and would stroll into any team apart from the Storm. I would take him in a heartbeat. Macca has been good though for most of the year and is providing good value for money, Farah would cost to much.

Maybe that's why potters getting the arse. Farah says I'm going to the broncos if he stays, so bye bye potter

Didn't realise it was April Fools day!

Reactions: Kaz

[h=5]Sports Limited
[/h]48 mins ·

‪#‎BREAKINGNEWS‬
Wests Tigers captain Robbie Farah is set to break his current contract with the club to sign a multi-million dollar deal with the Brisbane Broncos until 2017 ‪#‎SL‬

If he signs I hope it stops the unneeded hatred from some posters

He has won a premiership, origin series, played for NSW and Australia and is a quality player and would stroll into any team apart from the Storm. I would take him in a heartbeat. Macca has been good though for most of the year and is providing good value for money, Farah would cost to much.

But the Roosters have Jake Friend so you guys don't need him..

Seriously though, no. Hopefully the rumour sticks around a few weeks and as Foordy said, gives McCullough the kick in the ass he needs.

WTF

I would happily sign Farah. I just give this rumour 0 credibility. I mean, who the **** are Sports Limited? Never heard of them in my life.

It seems like Bennett is continuing his policy of signing over 30s ... at least this time it is a half decent one.

If true i wonder where Macca will be playing next year.

Didn't sign Smith, so we'll be "going after" Farah. Well, if he says he's as good as Smith, can we really doubt him.

There is absolutely no way Farah would get away with forward passes whilst playing for us..

It's never going to happen.

Maybe Tallis heard the rumour & is trying to stop it.

ROBBIE Farah has angrily denied telling Gorden Tallis that Tigers mentor Mick Potter “can’t coach” after Tallis made public the explosive claim.

Speaking on Triple M radio on Sunday, Tallis threw fuel on an already raging fire at Concord, relaying a conversation he claimed to have had with the Tigers skipper last year.

Wests Tigers skipper Robbie Farah denies telling Gorden Tallis that Mick Potter can?t coach | News.com.au

Last edited:

I like how Tallis is still trying to stay relevant.

I'd love to know where the broncos find all this "money"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • davidp
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • Organix
  • Bish
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.