HOAX: Robbie Farah to Broncos in 2 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RUMOR: Robbie Farah to Broncos in 2 year deal

I'd love to know where the broncos find all this "money"

We haven't got any one on massive money... I'm pretty sure Milford will be our highest paid player next season and he is reportedly on 450k a year

We haven't got any one on massive money... I'm pretty sure Milford will be our highest paid player next season and he is reportedly on 450k a year
And I think if we were to sign Farah you could rule out Boyd too.

1. Milford
6. Barba
7. Hunt
9. Farah

14. McCullough

certainly has appeal, but I doubt it will happen tbh.

Last edited:

There is a couple of big holes at the end of the field at Red Hill that in the dark of night in the past you could see shadowy figures approaching with shovels and pick up trucks (tongue in cheek here)

Much better service from the starting hooker then the bench hooker is pretty nice too to come on 20 minutes into each half.

Farah to leave Sydney? leave his family?

That won't happen....

This rumor is BULLSHIT.

Last edited:

This rumour is from "League Limited"! Has anyone actually heard of this before?

Their profile logo is word art image for christs sake! It complete BS there's no way Farah is coming to the broncos!

Tell no-one, near Broncos training there are heaps of these growing
tree-branch-for-money-tree.jpg
, but with Australian money.

I would happily sign Farah. I just give this rumour 0 credibility. I mean, who the **** are Sports Limited? Never heard of them in my life.

I'm pretty sure Sports Limited is the sports magazine with pages of bikini models..

league limited is a poor mans version of the daily telegraph/courier mail. Absolute garbage................

I'm pretty sure Sports Limited is the sports magazine with pages of bikini models..

That's sports illustrated mate

There's no way Farah would leave Sydney. He's a germ anyways!

You are kidding yourself if you believe that.

This is the worst rumour I've seen in ages :laugh:

You are kidding yourself if you believe that.

This is the worst rumour I've seen in ages :laugh:

most of our players were signed before the cap increases or were fringe players ... but on their next contracts many will get massive upgrades ...

although the media seem to change what the Broncos players earn ... like when Milford signed it was reported that it was 450k ... but when the cap investigation, the media changed it to 750k.

although not all the figures are here the highest paid player that zero tackle have on our roster is 500k for Hannant... they get the figures from media reports

Brisbane Broncos | NRL | Zero Tackle

Last edited:

There's no way this will happen, however I'd have him at the club in a heartbeat, he's one of the best players in the game and would definitely make us premiership contenders next year... But it's not happening, for starters he'd have to give up his captaincy.

Yuck, despise his nsw fabio germ ways and love Macca. Would just about jump the train to any other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• barker
  • lynx000
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.