Hodges leave of absence until January 26, 2009

How does the Broncos "strict code of conduct designed to eliminate excessive drinking'" actually work?
I am serious.
I have to admit it sounds impressive.
Maybe that is its purpose.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe that his leave of absence has anything to do with him breaking the drinking code of conduct in anyway. The Broncos are still trying to save face after what happened this season and I believe they would have admitted there was a breach of the code if for no other reason than to show that they are really serious about enforcing it. I'm not going to speculate what has led to this leave, but I don't think the gutter trash reporting has it at all correct. Whatever is going on, I just hope he comes back better for the time off.

In today's Sunday Mail, it says Hodges is suffering depression.

Broncos back Justin Hodges as he battles depression

BRONCOS coach Ivan Henjak is confident Justin Hodges will not walk away from rugby league amid concerns the Test star is battling depression.

As Hodges embarks on his off-field recovery, Henjak revealed how a heart-to-heart convinced the club the Broncos ace needed time out to work through an assortment of issues affecting his life away from rugby league.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 89,00.html

as long as he is full recovered by next year.. we should be all sweet icon_thumbs_u

I've heard that Hodges is on a very thin line at the club and if he plays up he is gone

king_johns said:
I've heard that Hodges is on a very thin line at the club and if he plays up he is gone

Obviously read the Ears column in the Courier Mail this morning hey King [icon_wink

I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that Hodgo is on thin ice after his last season or so.

Does that mean if he gets in trouble his punishment will be, being tossed into freezing cold water or something?

No, he'll have to drive one of those trucks in northern Canada...you know, like Ice Road Truckers...

Active Now

• Fozz
  • The Strapper
  • Brotherdu
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • BooKhaki
  • Browny
  • Dazza 92
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.