C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Broncos press statement said:
Following is a statement from WOW Brisbane Broncos’ chief executive,
Bruno Cullen;
“The Brisbane Broncos today advise that Justin Hodges has been granted a
leave of absence from the Broncos until January 25th, 2009.
“Following Justin’s shoulder reconstruction surgery and the commencement of
his rehabilitation program, he has experienced some personal issues that
require him to spend this period of time away from the club.
“Because of the very personal nature of the matter both Justin and the club will
not be commenting on it further.
“The Broncos look forward to Australia Day 2009 (January 26th) when we
expect a fit and healthy Justin Hodges to return for what we expect to be an
exciting and rewarding year.â€Â
As advised, this will be the only comment on the matter from anyone
within the club.

eusa_think Interesting... I really don't know what to think about that. At least it's the off season I suppose

Yeah, says it's personal issues and to respect his privacy so I'm fine with that. Whatever it is I hope he can get it sorted out.

Wow. Hope everything works out OK for him and/or his family (I'm assuming it's a family related issue), whatever it is.

I'm not going to speculate about the reasons. I just hope w/e the issue is that he's sorted and will be fit and healthy to train before the seasons starts.

Hodgo will be a prop next season!!

Good to see that the club has granted this time for Hodgo to get some time to himself, and I hope we don't see endless speculation etc.

I for one wish Hodgo all the best in whatever it is he is going through, and hopefully he'll be back better and happier than ever in late January.

Hatchy said:
Well thats our season gone :shock:

[icon_confu What the hell is wrong with this kid [icon_shru

Ha Ha fooled ya all, it was a galluble test. I know our seasons not gone. I was checking how gullable you all were. [icon_lol1. Seriously, If someone thinks our seasons over just cus Hodgos out there is definitely something wrong with them

Hatchy said:
Ha Ha fooled ya all, it was a galluble test. I know our seasons not gone. I was checking how gullable you all were. [icon_lol1. Seriously, If someone thinks our seasons over just cus Hodgos out there is definitely something wrong with them

tosser!!

Hatchy said:

[icon_lol1.

Good one mate, the gronks on here are unbelievably gullible.

facepalm-1.jpg

Goodluck to Hodgo. icon_thumbs_u

take it easy hodgo, what evers up i'm glad he's taken the time to deal with it now, life can be a funny thing sometimes wish him all the best and hope to see him back out there smashing up the opposition early in the new year!

Shouldn't mean anything much really... Hopefully returns to training healthy.

Hatchy said:

True, but you cannot deny he's our main strike power, especially in 06/07. To say the season is over would be a stretch though of course.

Best strike weapon in the game Hodgo ... no hang on that's Folau ... can't make up my mind who's better.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Galah
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Strapper
  • Thelmus
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Lostboy
  • Dash
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.