Hoffman in the halves

I don't think Barba moving to the 6 solves our problem because we will still lack a fullback who can pass. Copley is not an option for the position. I'd happily see Hook give Strasser or Nikorima a go in the 6 next week. We can't even execute basic backline plays because Hoffman has no clue what he is doing.
None of our backs seem to like passing. I have liked watching Canberra lately playing out the back deep to Milford usually from Campese. Would love to see Hoffman and Barba link up like that.

Yes you are right about Hoffman but why such a dick about it. You have been wrong about plenty of things I've never seen someone write "I'll accept your apologies..." To you

I seem to remember you getting fairly aggressive about it when you called me into question, so much so Pete needed to tell you to pull up. Pot, kettle, black?

I don't think Barba moving to the 6 solves our problem because we will still lack a fullback who can pass. Copley is not an option for the position. I'd happily see Hook give Strasser or Nikorima a go in the 6 next week. We can't even execute basic backline plays because Hoffman has no clue what he is doing.

At 1.18 ... Barba wearing the 6. Does what Hoffman can never do.

At 2.29 ... the chip to Benny.

He was (is?) every bit as hot as Milford

But what's happened to Benny?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BwjfwfumEP0

Last edited:
Hmmmm..

If he had passed it out the back, Broncos could have ended that game..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I remember that very clearly from the other night. Pass out the back to Barba and it's 3 on 2.

You can see the defence compress in on Glenn and Hoffman as soon as Hoffman gets the ball.

Jacob Fauid, Zachary Strasser,Gavin Hiscox,Brent Crisp,Ollie Olds,Todd Murphy. Give all of these guys a shot because they all play five eighth . Try any or all of them and see if they can produce a better effort than Hoffman. They all come from Bronco feeder clubs. Needless to say if I'm wrong anywhere there feel free to correct me.

Yep. I remember that very clearly from the other night. Pass out the back to Barba and it's 3 on 2.

You can see the defence compress in on Glenn and Hoffman as soon as Hoffman gets the ball.

jeez that is horrible to watch.

All Hoffman does is step inside and go himself. The bloke is a moron.

All Hoffman does is step inside and go himself. The bloke is a moron.

Hoffman has been told just to run, we've switched back to one pass off the ruck/one out grind ball.

No passing or kicking is allowed (unless its a bomb) with griffin grind ball.

I'd rather of kept Prince

I don't think Prince is NRL ready. He is a little bit green and can't really defend. Maybe he should spend some time playing in the Qcup and then if he blows the door down he should maybe get a spot on the bench for a while.

can someone please tie hook up to a chair and make him watch this. put hoffman on the wing ffs!!!

If we had Hoffman on the wing, and that kind of ball movement, together with the improved attitude we showed in the first 3 rounds, we would be sitting pretty on top of the table 6-0.

We scored quite a number of absolutely terrific tries last year out wide by getting the ball moving to the wings. And I will never forget Oates outdoing Uate. What an effort.

Last edited:
I get excited to see the team sheet these days, But then i realize who is still wearing the no.6 i get frustrated, angry and slam my laptop. Surely 95% of this forum can't be wrong can we? How many more missed/bombed wins will it take before griff wakes up too himself.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • theshed
  • Browny
  • Manofoneway
  • Horseheadsup
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • MrMoore
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mister Wright
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Dash
  • Bongo
  • Fatboy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.