Hoffman in the halves

I get excited to see the team sheet these days, But then i realize who is still wearing the no.6 i get frustrated, angry and slam my laptop. Surely 95% of this forum can't be wrong can we? How many more missed/bombed wins will it take before griff wakes up too himself.

he won't realize unless he gets sacked. how do we score points when our playmaker doesn't pass or kick? pretty basic shit

I don't think Prince is NRL ready. He is a little bit green and can't really defend. Maybe he should spend some time playing in the Qcup and then if he blows the door down he should maybe get a spot on the bench for a while.

.......?

**** man. The bloke is one of the best finishers in the game, bar none. I forgot just how good that left side was.

Now replace Norman and Wallace feeding him tries with Barba and Milford, can't wait for 2015, I kind of hope Hoffman stays, he could be one of the best wingers in the game, or a bottom 5 fullback / five-eighth, it's up to him.

**** man. The bloke is one of the best finishers in the game, bar none. I forgot just how good that left side was.

Add that left side to the right we have seen to be so effective this year, throw in an in form Barba and the strong defence we have shown on and off this year, and what a side.

Add that left side to the right we have seen to be so effective this year, throw in an in form Barba and the strong defence we have shown on and off this year, and what a side.

I can picture this....

... Hope Hook does too.

I can picture this....

... Hope Hook does too.

I genuinely hope he pictures a door with an exit sign instead. Barba and Milford arent going to do much whe youre playing Griffinball 99% of the time.

Sarcasm..

I figured as much, with some of the posters on here lately I just don't know what to believe anymore lol. My sarcasm-a-tron needs recalibrating.

I don't think Prince is NRL ready. He is a little bit green and can't really defend. Maybe he should spend some time playing in the Qcup and then if he blows the door down he should maybe get a spot on the bench for a while.

I would settle for Hoffman passing the ball along
Kicking may be asking for a bit too much

He only gets $300,000 plus a year. You can't expect him to know how to kick a footy for that

Unbreakable;2580818I said:
kind of hope Hoffman stays, he could be one of the best wingers in the game, or a bottom 5 fullback / five-eighth, it's up to him.

I love this point, Unbreakable. I would love Hoffman to sit down for a tell-all interview (we can get Oprah in if we have to) and explain exactly why he thinks he's a gun fullback. EVERY fullback in the game (even seemingly temporary ones like Sam Perrett - who's doing an awesome job for the Bulldogs) are better than Hoffman was in the number 1 jersey.

Not to mention he has had years to cement that position and make it his own and hasn't done so.

A fullback these days is one of the best attacking options a team has. They need to have some ball playing ability, speed, support play etc - none of these Hoffman has shown on a consistent basis at the back. I thought it was the right call for Norman to shift back there last year. We couldn't continue with Hoffman on his then-form. It was all a moot point though if he had played the house down when he had the chance. We may have even passed on Barba if that were the case.

Foran is apparently injured, so how maximum lol would it be if Hoffman was selected in the halves for UnZud?

Foran is apparently injured, so how maximum lol would it be if Hoffman was selected in the halves for UnZud?

maxresdefault.jpg

Well Kearney is the coach so anything could happen. Even better, how funny would it be if he got selected on the wing and one of the Nikorimas got picked at 6?

For what it's worth, I believe Jayden has pledged his allegiance to Queensland.

Kodi is a Kiwi though.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • Allo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.