Hoffman in the halves

For what it's worth, I believe Jayden has pledged his allegiance to Queensland.

Kodi is a Kiwi though.

And I hope Jayden never plays Origin so we don't have to put up with the NSW fans bitching about us picking Kiwis..

If the casualty ward reports are correct, Kahu should be cleared for this week.

If it gets Hoffman out of the 6, so be it.

If the casualty ward reports are correct, Kahu should be cleared for this week.

I've been checking the casualty ward for about 3 weeks and each week it has said he was due back that week

Apparently he is out for another few weeks. I guess we will find out pretty soon.

Kahu will be put on the bench first game back. I don't see Hoffman being moved now unless we go on a losing streak. Although Copley/Vidot might be a bit worried about losing their starting wing position.

Kahu will be put on the bench first game back. I don't see Hoffman being moved now unless we go on a losing streak. Although Copley/Vidot might be a bit worried about losing their starting wing position.

I doubt they need to worry at all. Both are playing great considering they're not being used the way a typical winger is used. Reed should be worried though.

If he comes into the Centres for Reed instead of straight into the 6, my head will explode.

I'd be cool with it. I like Reed and on his day he can be a very damaging runner but his form has been ordinary this year.

I love the Hoff! But the answer to our problem in the halves is some Marshal magic! #benjibronco get on board!

I doubt they need to worry at all. Both are playing great considering they're not being used the way a typical winger is used. Reed should be worried though.

Do people honestly believe Hook is about to drop Hoffman, Reed, Copley or Vidot?

I don't.

I don't see a spot for Kahu anywhere except during Origin.

Bench? With Thaiday back, drop Glenn for Kahu, or worse, Wallace or Oates?

Personally, I'd swap him for Hoffman but I can't see it happening, and Reed is for mine, a fixture in this side and I reckon his form is lifting. He has built combinations over the years and I can't honestly see him being dropped.

Do people honestly believe Hook is about to drop Hoffman, Reed, Copley or Vidot?

I don't.

I don't see a spot for Kahu anywhere except during Origin.

Bench? With Thaiday back, drop Glenn for Kahu, or worse, Wallace or Oates?

Personally, I'd swap him for Hoffman but I can't see it happening, and Reed is for mine, a fixture in this side and I reckon his form is lifting. He has built combinations over the years and I can't honestly see him being dropped.

Neither do i.

Only way Hook will change his lineup is if somebody goes down with an injury.

I think Reed's biggest problem is having the half on his side of the field being unable to pass the ball to the left.

if we keep winning games there wont be changes, simple as that. as soon as we lose we'll (fans) will bring the knives out, but i still dont see griffin making many changes unless things get really dire.

im happy for kahu to force his way into the team in ISC.

Just wondering how the Eel's No.6 is travelling compared to ours?

Just wondering how the Eel's No.6 is travelling compared to ours?

Not a whole lot better. Norman is being out played by everyone around him in that team. Having said that, he does look good when he passes the ball to Hayne and lets Hayne do all the work.

Active Now

• marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • Inknition
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Horseheadsup
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.