how do i get dad to meet the broncos

B

bundybrett

Mar 21, 2010
Hi, my dad turns 80 in april we are having a family reunion on sat on sunday i wont to take him to the broncos v sharks game. He has never been to a game but has followed the broncos religiously he always gone the maroons and when wally lewis introduced the Broncos into the NRL as captain coach he said it was like watching state of origin every week. He dose not own a mobile phone or a computor but unlike 90% of us he can record any game he will not be home for weeks in advance on his VCR.
In short i love my dad and he loves his broncos (even has a broncos golf bag) would like to take him to his first live broncos match but would like him to meet or shake hands with some of the players (locky ??) how can i make this happen??

Get in contact with the club and tell them the situation, I am sure that they can arrange something. Try talking to Trad McLean the pr spokesperson. Also, if your dad has problems with getting around, get on to the Suncorp management about arranging for him to be able to use the lifts to access the seats at the game.

His contact numbers are: Brisbane Broncos contact: Trad McLean on 3858 9106 or 0412 809 106

Please tell us what the clubs response is when you get one.

I have always found it is much easier to meet the players after training during the week at Red Hill than at the games. So Trad can't arrange something for match day, see if it will be possible to take your dad to a training session one day in the lead up to the game - they are generally pretty happy to meet the fans, sign autographs, get photos, have a quick chat after training. Or if you go back to the clubhouse after the match for the "player presentations" you can generally get a chat with most of them there.

Good idea I might start stalking Denan Kemp!!

Judging by your avatar your in the wrong country lyn. You cant stalk his past.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Redux
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.