How many Broncos in the Anzac test teams?

think its better gillett plays. will be better for the experience and thaiday is more likely to come back from rep games and be lazy for club. this way he can get 100% with that calf too.

I think you'll find that just because they weren't selected, they are still the same players.

I do get what you are saying though, but, as the articles/stats/performances have suggested recently, on form Ben Hunt, Matty Gillett and Macca are performing better than their Kangaroo counterparts. I'm happy with facts, personally. Not whether they get to wear a green jersey for a nothing game.

I wasn't talking about whether our current playing group in a few select games have out-performed their Kangaroo counterparts on stats alone, but whether they can do it consistently across careers as rep players do.

The answer is quite obviously no, or they WOULD be the rep players...

I wouldn't be too worried about injuries, this will be a walkover for Aus ergo more time standing around waiting for conversions.

I wouldn't be too worried about injuries, this will be a walkover for Aus ergo more time standing around waiting for conversions.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Our 1,6,7 and 9 haven't been playing very good at all.

I think we'll see a repeat of that one-off test before the 4N in 2011 where we blew them off the park with some brilliant hot potato footy.

Unread

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • BruiserMk1
  • MasterWright
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Shane Tronc
  • Midean
  • Bronco bob
  • BooKhaki
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Skathen
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.