Hunt and McCullough join Maroons

I do think Cameron Smith is not the player he was . He is not going to have a resurgence in form . If he was injured other players would get a chance to show if they are an option . Like I said blessing in disguise . Cronk / Smith / Thurston / Slater prolly their last series together as a spine . Gonna need to rebuild sooner or later .

He's extremely short to take out the dally m and while that's not the be all and end all it would suggest he's in pretty solid form.

I do think Cameron Smith is not the player he was . He is not going to have a resurgence in form . If he was injured other players would get a chance to show if they are an option . Like I said blessing in disguise . Cronk / Smith / Thurston / Slater prolly their last series together as a spine . Gonna need to rebuild sooner or later .

I thought Smith looked tired in Origin I. Never seen him look tired and even old before. Was a bit shocked. He is only human....

I thought Smith looked tired in Origin I. Never seen him look tired and even old before. Was a bit shocked. He is only human....

I thought the entire squad looked tired and disinterested. Doesn't mean they're passed it.

What hasn't been made public is that Smith was crook, virus style along with a few others who were down. Nobody was ever going to say anything about it AFTER losing..no excuses, no weak arse bullshit excuses but we can expect a much improved Smith in SOO2. They may still look tired after it but we can expect better unless a very unfortunate and similar thing happens.

Active Now

• Emanon
  • Jedhead
  • Swordfish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mighty Bronx
  • azza.79
  • upthebroncs
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.