Hunt in Queensland Cup

So.... yes then?

He's not being paid by the Dragons yet. I would suggest all the players named would be on similar to or more money than Hunt.

So answer is no he's not.

He's not being paid by the Dragons yet. I would suggest all the players named would be on similar to more money to Hunt.

You think ISC players are paid more than $600,000 a year?..

Yep pretty sure Slater is. Guessing but yes.

Oh, you meant the players you named, my bad.

What year did Slater play for Norths when he was a QLD/AUS rep? That'll probably determine whether he was on $600k+

Oh, you meant the players you named, my bad.

What year did Slater play for Norths when he was a QLD/AUS rep? That'll probably determine whether he was on $600k+

2006 after one of his suspensions, QLD rep but not Australian.

Up to Hunt to rectify his career here.. Milf's injury should give him some hope.

Any news on Milf yet?? How long? So hoping it's not gonna be as long as 4 -6 weeks. He was going along nicely... We all like to see him in (on fire) form but consistency is nice too.

Anyway, back to Hunt. Let's hope he plays well today. I haven't given up on a fairytale end to his career at the Broncos. ( Just needs form at the right time )

Broncos coach Wayne Bennett confirmed afterwards Milford had dislocated the shoulder and was looking at six weeks out of the game, if not more.
“It will be a six week process at least,” he said.
“We’ll see where he is at the end of that and whether he can play the rest of the season or it’s season-ending.
“(The shoulder) went straight back in.”

Does anyone have the address where th game is being played today. I've got free time this arvo and would love to watch.

Hannant played two games in 2014.
Slater played a come back game for Norths when he was an Origin and Test player.

Zillman last year, he's on a huge five year deal.

Are you suggesting any of those players are or were on more than 1.2 million a year?

He is still guaranteed that money, so you're just playing semantics.

No ! He is playing isc this weekend..... 2017
People are claiming he is the highest paid isc player ever , which is not true. Shit talking again!

No ! He is playing isc this weekend..... 2017
People are claiming he is the highest paid isc player ever , which is not true. Shit talking again!

He is the highest paid ISC player ever, Slater is the only one in the ballpark, but he wasn't on $600k a season back in 2006, not even close from memory.

Edit: Just found an article stating that Slater was on roughly $400k a season between 2010 & 2013, so there's absolutely no doubt that Hunt is the highest paid Queensland Cup player ever.

Last edited:
He is the highest paid ISC player ever, Slater is the only one in the ballpark, but he wasn't on $600k a season back in 2006, not even close from memory.

Edit: Just found an article stating that Slater was on roughly $400k a season between 2010 & 2013, so there's absolutely no doubt that Hunt is the highest paid Queensland Cup player ever.
Hunt is only on about 450k this season. Not 600k

Is that 400k total or just on one set of books?

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Tim K
  • broncoscope
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Stix
  • johnyE
  • YeahNahMate
  • Galah
  • Redfern_1980
  • Confidor
  • Dexter
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Santa
  • kman
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.