Hunt Signs with St George Illawarra

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
Word is Hunt is set to sign with Dragons. 6 years. 1 million a year

Word is Hunt is set to sign with Dragons. 6 years. 1 million a year

This is what I've heard is #1 reason why I think he should go.
#2 is that he doesn't seem appreciated on here so I'd love to see him go leaving us with Bunji chucking passes over the sideline.

And I thought 5 year deals were foolish to offer players. 6 years is nuts.

He's told the Broncos he's gone.

What do you mean locked him in ages ago, he's still on contract for 2017, we offered him a 3 year deal, he turned us down and said he wanted to test the market, he tested the market and got a fucking enormous offer.

Good on him for taking it and good on us for not matching it, no chance he's worth $6m over 6 years.

What do you mean locked him in ages ago, he's still on contract for 2017, we offered him a 3 year deal, he turned us down and said he wanted to test the market, he tested the market and got a fucking enormous offer.

Good on him for taking it and good on us for not matching it, no chance he's worth $6m over 6 years.
We'll see.
Not at the dragons he won't be

There you go.

Wowee. Well there you have it. I like Hunt but cant blame him for taking the deal. Dumb of the dragons imo, and glad we didnt make a stupid offer to match it.

You've gotta assume there's a serious chance we release him for 2017 as well at this stage, a season of Marshall at Halfback is probably better than a season of Hunt with one foot out the door.

You've gotta assume there's a serious chance we release him for 2017 as well at this stage, a season of Marshall at Halfback is probably better than a season of Hunt with one foot out the door.
No. It's not

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • broncs30
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Maddy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.