I Hate those Melbourne Players

P

PurplePride

Aug 12, 2023
Thought I'd pop on over to little brother's forum to say that you guys are getting some serious respect right now at StormHQ! Broncs looking mighty impressive! Can't wait for round 27, should be a great match! :happy:

Haha

You know, I've always found it ironic how many Broncos fans aren't overly fond of the Storm, yet for most of the Storm fans I know, the Ponies are our second favourite team!
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Haha

You know, I've always found it ironic how many Broncos fans aren't overly fond of the Storm, yet for most of the Storm fans I know, the Ponies are our second favourite team!

Oh dude, you wandered into the wroooong neighborhood.

I'll tell you one thing though, as soon as Bellyache ***** off, the level of demonstrable hatred will certainly plummet.

Thought I'd pop on over to little brother's forum to say that you guys are getting some serious respect right now at StormHQ! Broncs looking mighty impressive! Can't wait for round 27, should be a great match! :happy:
i take it you mean your sibling’s forum as we are not and never will be your little brother.

Haha

But look at the record you guys have against us, we just never beat you, hence the hate. It’s incredibly embarrassing and always, your team pulls out the flukiest stuff and it really grates.

But, how could anyone hate on the greatest rugby league coach of all time? 😉
I love him so much I can't wait till he goes to the Wests Tigers and brings them that sort of success right? Any day now out of his comfort zone right? He can bring the sort of success like he did for NSW.

i take it you mean your sibling’s forum as we are not and never will be your little brother.
Nothing wrong with being the little brother, my friend. As many parents will attest to, the younger sibling is often everyone's favorite anyway!

Haha

Ignore the bitterness, most everyone here is a closet Storm fanboy. The giveaway is when there's a rumour of us poaching a Storm player or staffer.

Ribot stole the baton from the greatest ever Broncos system and the Storm ran with it.
Donuts brought the baton home, and it's not ever going back.

I love him so much I can't wait till he goes to the Wests Tigers and brings them that sort of success right? Any day now out of his comfort zone right? He can bring the sort of success like he did for NSW.
It is an interesting thought experiment indeed, but, I agree, had Bellamy chosen the Tigers all those years ago, we would have undoubtedly witnessed an orange juggernaut for the past twenty years, not a purple one (I shiver at the thought).

Ignore the bitterness, most everyone here is a closet Storm fanboy. The giveaway is when there's a rumour of us poaching a Storm player or staffer.

Ribot stole the baton from the greatest ever Broncos system and the Storm ran with it.
Donuts brought the baton home, and it's not ever going back.
Well said, mate. But, the Broncs are definitely rising back to the top and I'll have a small smile when they do (provided they haven't beaten the storm in a GF to do it haha)

Active Now

• barker
  • NSW stables
  • Midean
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncotville
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • theshed
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.