I Hate those Melbourne Players

Unlike almost all on here, Melbourne is my second team. I live in Melbourne and go to the games. A bit like Lang Park in the 90s. Also, in AFL land it's a nice little oasis.
Seriously who has a second NRL team that is bonkers i only support the broncos

@KateBroncos1812 ...I believe in monogamy too.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

@KateBroncos1812 ...I believe in monogamy too.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Like I know someone who goes for all the Queensland teams seriously stick to one team. The Purple Cheating Pansies I mean this year is their 25th Anniversary they showed off their premiership trophies including the ones that got taken away

I don't lose any sleep over Melbourne and their players celebrating the trophies they had taken away...the rest of the league doesn't acknowledge them so feel free to have your little party amongst yourselves, everyone else just shakes their head at it. Parading them around at a home game though, against a team that you beat in one of the many years you were cheating is amazingly poor taste.

Welcome aboard @PurplePride.

What are your thoughts on the Storm's season so far? Have they lived up to expectations or are you surprised one way or another? There must be plenty of excitement over the future with all the talent you have coming through/returning?

While it was highly controversial at the time, time has been kind to the salary cap drama. Especially after so many clubs since have clearly breached it and have barely been punished over it. The one thing for me is that the club wasn't successful because they went out and signed the Australian team. The stars all came through the Melbourne system.

Ultimately they made their bed but if anything it just highlighted how flawed the system is.
Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF
Shoosh you

To certain degree....I question any Broncos fan who doesn't have a connection with Brisbane.
"To certain degree....I question any Broncos fan who doesn't have a connection with Brisbane."

Can I ask what you mean by that @Foordy ?

Thought I'd pop on over to little brother's forum to say that you guys are getting some serious respect right now at StormHQ! Broncs looking mighty impressive! Can't wait for round 27, should be a great match! :happy:
Your kindness wont work on me, be gone Melbourne filth, and prepare for a thrashing 8 years in the making!

(cheers for dropping in, good luck in round 27)

100%...why wouldn't he support his local team.

To certain degree....I question any Broncos fan who doesn't have a connection with Brisbane.
I've visited Brisbane a few times. Does that count?

Visited.......

The New Power Generation Tea GIF by Prince

Where were you born raised ...have lived?

You’ve also got a generation of Queensland supporters who were on the broncos prior to any other Queensland team coming in. Lived in NQ all my life but was a broncos fan before the cowboys came in and have stuck with them.

At the time given, they were your local team. (Broncos)

Totally understandable.

Kudos for not switching when technically..... your "local" team was entered.
You've inspired me.

You’ve also got a generation of Queensland supporters who were on the broncos prior to any other Queensland team coming in. Lived in NQ all my life but was a broncos fan before the cowboys came in and have stuck with them.
Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Active Now

• Lozza
  • DMZ
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.