I want EVERYONE to go to...

So will they make this the big farewell?
They wouldn't risk leaving it for a final game?
I'll try talk hubby into letting Locky & I go up for the game [icon_pray.

What an occasian. Yet another Broncos Milestone... would be just as emotional as Webcke's if it wasnt for his last game being in a GF

Whats with all the Friday night games we're given??

Really think this being WB's last home game unless we are in the finals that it could be a Sunday game. Not everyone can get to Brisbane on a Friday night and I think he deserves the biggest crowd ever to say their farewell.

bianc said:
Really think this being WB's last home game unless we are in the finals that it could be a Sunday game. Not everyone can get to Brisbane on a Friday night and I think he deserves the biggest crowd ever to say their farewell.

Um maybe you should read the thread.

It's on a Friday.

Love all the Friday night games - I get to leave work early cause we have to have our cars out of the stadium carpark by 3pm when there's a night match.

I want to go to this so badly!! But I dont want to come up on my own, who from Sydney is going or is thinking of it?

I posted that question in the stable but I may as well have here to in case they miss it!

ningnangnong said:
bianc said:

It's on a Friday.

Maybe came across wrong [icon_wink Meaning they could have made it a Sunday game :!:

bianc said:
ningnangnong said:
bianc said:

It's on a Friday.

Maybe came across wrong [icon_wink Meaning they could have made it a Sunday game :!:

I sort of thought you meant that, but whatever. [icon_razz1

Also will be TC's last home game, another loyal servant to the club. At least he will do a lap after the game.

Just friggin realised though that will actually be missing this game as have the young fellows confirmation and cannot get out of it at all, so Locky_Karmichael let me know if you are coming up as may be able to help with some good tickets on the sideline with the BHQ crew.....not happy Jan usually love the Friday night games but sunday would have suited me best for this game !!!!

Russo said:
Also will be TC's last home game, another loyal servant to the club. At least he will do a lap after the game.

Just friggin realised though that will actually be missing this game as have the young fellows confirmation

Confirmation? Dude, I can confirm they're human. Done. Now enjoy the footy! :P

FRIDAY???? [icon_non

I still think I'll go - its just late for the kids... maybe I'll just take one and leave Mr BB with the other... eusa_think

Starting to change my mind, will probably go to this game. They said in the paper today that they are asking to have it on the Sunday as it's Fathers day and they want it to be a family game....so crossing fingers it's the Sunday.

Farking hate friday night games these days! There's no way a game as vital as this one should've been given anything other than a Sunday afternoon imo. There goes our hope of a 35k crowd average, in any event.

I just wish I lived in a city where some certain bus lines didn't stop running for the night at 9pm. Looks like I'll be walking home!

mrslong said:
Starting to change my mind, will probably go to this game. They said in the paper today that they are asking to have it on the Sunday as it's Fathers day and they want it to be a family game....so crossing fingers it's the Sunday.

Another (along with bianc) one who can't read hey, the game is Friday 7.30pm though it is September 5th, not the 6th as Thorn12 mentioned [icon_wink

and Coxy believe me have tried everything to get out of it, but considering I have already changed the eucharist part from Sunday to Saturday night so I can run in the Bridge to Brisbane and that is Father's Day to boot, have got buckley's of changing it. Once again great to see Channel 9 run the game even when the club requested the Sunday timeslot......NRL pricks :evil:

Thanks Russo is it OK that I give you answer by the weekend.
I am trying to talk hubby into taking Locky up for the game.
That could be his fathers day present.
Locky is going to have his AFL final the 6th (If they make it [icon_pray.)
So I'll have them on the early flight home.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • ell.d33
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lostboy
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • LittleDavey
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • azza.79
  • Allo
  • Shane Tronc
  • I bleed Maroon
  • simplythebest
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Stix
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.