OPINION If you had to take a bet on who will be the next player to get a statue at Lang who would it be?

Who do you think will be the next player to get a statue at Lang Park?

• Total voters
If the Gabba gets a rework it might just be Scotty Boland.

If kevie wins a premiership as coach, I think he would have a pretty good argument for one. Several premierships as a player and coach are pretty good qualifications.

If there wasn't as much bad blood with the club now, and he finished his career with the broncos, wayne bennett could have been a smokey, but I think that is gone now.

If kevie wins a premiership as coach, I think he would have a pretty good argument for one. Several premierships as a player and coach are pretty good qualifications.

If there wasn't as much bad blood with the club now, and he finished his career with the broncos, wayne bennett could have been a smokey, but I think that is gone now.

Lang Park is owned by the State Government ... the Broncos just rent it

Kevie will have to have sustained success and multiple premierships for that to fly. So +1 to a kevie statue.

If any other statues are going in at Lang Park it’s Alan Langer, Darren Lockyer and then wait 20 years until someone comes close to replicating the careers of the aforementioned

If any other statues are going in at Lang Park it’s Alan Langer, Darren Lockyer and then wait 20 years until someone comes close to replicating the careers of the aforementioned

Langer and Lockyer already have one.

Beetson, Wally, Mal, Langer and Lockyer.

Has anyone suggested Alex Glenn with a finger in the air for one set?

Future broncos qld and Australian captain and premiership winner Patty Carrigan is a shoe in

Langer and Lockyer already have one.

Beetson, Wally, Mal, Langer and Lockyer.
Ah, well then.. maybe next they can put that post of mine in a special hall of fame
pepsi GIF

Pity the poor soul who's responsibility it is cleaning the statues if Walshy gets one.

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • Cavalo
  • Organix
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • Tmac
  • simplythebest
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gaz
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.