If you hate the Titans now?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Completely agree with your post Jeb. You make some great points.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I don't hate them because of that. I just hate them.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Their fans are a bunch of cumstains and John Cartwright is a giant douche. I like the Cowboys cause they're a Qld team but the titans are just a bunch of chodes.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Scotty said:
Their fans are a bunch of cumstains and John Cartwright is a giant douche. I like the Cowboys cause they're a Qld team but the titans are just a bunch of chodes.
[icon_lol1. Couldn't have said it better myself.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Jeba said:
Seems that every time I tell someone I hate the Titans, I get the old "How can you hate a Queensland team" thrown back at me.

So I am going to rant!

Queenslanders just don't seem to understand what is, IMO, one of the best "unofficial" rules about being a fan of Rugby League, and sport in general - hate thy neighbour!!!

Look at some of the great sporting rivalries from all around the world-
1) Adelaide v Port Adelaide
2) West Coast v Fremantle
3) Parramatta v Canterbury
4) Wallabies v All Blacks
5) Reds v Waratahs
6) Liverpool v Everton
7) Barcelona v Real Madrid

Just to name a few.

All great local derbys all throughout the world. And apparently the rule cannot apply to the Broncos and the Titans. If you're a friend of mine on Facebook you'll see that last week I said "suck it losers" in reference to the Titans, and got a few replies (and one from Hammo, as well as a big serve from him at me on the way to the footy last week) it seems to be because they are a Queensland side. I have a message for you - this isn't bloody State of Origin!!!!!!!!! Who cares if they are a bloody Queensland side? Save the Queensland patriotism for 3 nights a year.

This is club football and there is only one team that I will be happy so see do well and that is the Broncos. The Titans aren't my most hated side (well they are the third worst behind Melbourne and Bulldogs) but I still absolutely despise them. So to those that think I should like the Titans just because they are a Queensland team - I hate them!! Deal with it!!
You forgot one mega neighbourly dispute/hate....

QLD v NSW :twisted:

And that neighbourly hatred runs deep....IT is where the "but how can you hate a QLD team?" question stems from tbph.

If the Titans made the Grand Final against ANY NSW team, because of afore mentioned neighbourly hatred, I would support them. HOWEVER if the Titans were up against a NON-NSW team, I would hope they choke and die.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
I agree with your post Jeb but just to nitpick, Barca and Real have a rivalry built on prestige, titles and bragging rights not so much about geography as Madrid and Barcelona are hours away from eachother. The big derbies of Spanish football that are geographically based are Barcelona v Espanyol, Real v Atletico Madrid and Sevilla v Betis. In saying that the hatred that has grown between Barca and Real is greater than any of those local derbies combined, humiliating Real 6-2 late last season was about as good as it gets for my sport supporting career.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
The Gymp said:
I agree with your post Jeb but just to nitpick, Barca and Real have a rivalry built on prestige, titles and bragging rights not so much about geography as Madrid and Barcelona are hours away from eachother. The big derbies of Spanish football that are geographically based are Barcelona v Espanyol, Real v Atletico Madrid and Sevilla v Betis. In saying that the hatred that has grown between Barca and Real is greater than any of those local derbies combined, humiliating Real 6-2 late last season was about as good as it gets for my sport supporting career.

Congratulations on spelling Atletico correctly! icon_smile

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
The Gymp said:

It was probably the worst Real Madrid team in history. Scoring 2 goals against Barca felt like a victory. We'll see what happens in the next Classico.

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Jeba said:
Seems that every time I tell someone I hate the Titans, I get the old "How can you hate a Queensland team" thrown back at me.

So I am going to rant!

Queenslanders just don't seem to understand what is, IMO, one of the best "unofficial" rules about being a fan of Rugby League, and sport in general - hate thy neighbour!!!

5) Reds v Waratahs
6) Liverpool v Everton

Just to name a few.

All great local derbys all throughout the world. And apparently the rule cannot apply to the Broncos and the Titans. If you're a friend of mine on Facebook you'll see that last week I said "suck it losers" in reference to the Titans, and got a few replies (and one from Hammo, as well as a big serve from him at me on the way to the footy last week) it seems to be because they are a Queensland side. I have a message for you - this isn't bloody State of Origin!!!!!!!!! Who cares if they are a bloody Queensland side? Save the Queensland patriotism for 3 nights a year.

This is club football and there is only one team that I will be happy so see do well and that is the Broncos. The Titans aren't my most hated side (well they are the third worst behind Melbourne and Bulldogs) but I still absolutely despise them. So to those that think I should like the Titans just because they are a Queensland team - I hate them!! Deal with it!!

Here here - may I add the Melbourne Storm as a team that people are always surprised about my hatred for - a Queenslander playing in purple is not a Queenslander, but a failed wannabe bronco reject

I often say - statehood only matters 3 nights a year, for the rest of the season I don't have a problem cheering on Joel Clinton, Ashton Sims, Peter Wallace, Mick DeVere, et al - in fact watching Luke O'Donnell and Anthony Watmough play is one of the many pleasures of watching RL

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
I still hate the shit outta Manly, even though my Bears have been out of the comp since I was about 11. That was a local rivalry and a half.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Jeba said:

So I am going to rant!

5) Reds v Waratahs
6) Liverpool v Everton

Just to name a few.

Well fucking said mate! Just like the turds that say we should like the storm because they have so many Queenslanders. Bullshit. I wish the Broncos held the level of hate for the Storm players the fans do. Far too much mateship there. By all means have a beer after, but while you're out there hate and hurt!

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Jeba said:

So I am going to rant!

5) Reds v Waratahs
6) Liverpool v Everton

Just to name a few.

Well **** said mate! Just like the turds that say we should like the storm because they have so many Queenslanders. Bullshit. I wish the Broncos held the level of hate for the Storm players the fans do. Far too much mateship there. By all means have a beer after, but while you're out there hate and hurt!
+1

I hate people who worship players from other teams... respect yes... talk up...NNNNEVARRRRRR!!!!!!

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Aeetee said:
Coxy said:
Jeba said:

So I am going to rant!

5) Reds v Waratahs
6) Liverpool v Everton

Just to name a few.

Well **** said mate! Just like the turds that say we should like the storm because they have so many Queenslanders. Bullshit. I wish the Broncos held the level of hate for the Storm players the fans do. Far too much mateship there. By all means have a beer after, but while you're out there hate and hurt!
+1

I hate people who worship players from other teams... respect yes... talk up...NNNNEVARRRRRR!!!!!!

Spot on - hate that, I remember some dude at a game getting so fired up when I was sledging Slater - going on about him being our fullback, who the f cares?

Dig that Sig!

B

Boofhead

BRL Player
Mar 6, 2008
Hate Thy Neighbour - Enough said.

P.S. Broncos Fans = Golf clapping grannies who only rear their head out to support their team if they are in the Grand Final.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Boofhead said:

P.S. Broncos Fans = Golf clapping grannies who only rear their head out to support their team if they are in the Grand Final.

Nice one :-)Pity 5000 Broncos fans outenthused 22000 Tits fans in week 1 of the finals :P

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Boofhead said:

Is this a poor attempt at a bait or a tits fan with sand in his vagina?

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Titans fans should look at the positive.

They are very much giving the top 3 teams a bit to worry about in the Fuckwit coach awards.

1. Bellamy
2. Hasler
3. Cartwright

GO TITANS!

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
  • teampjta
  • Big Del
  • BRC088
  • Stix
  • Justwin
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.