Indigenous Vs Maori All Stars

What a dogshit boring game of footy, but I guess that's to be expected under the circumstances

The footy looks like a Kinder Surprise.

Isaac doing about as well as Albert in trying to not get signed from their train and trial deals

Isaac doing about as well as Albert in trying to not get signed from their train and trial deals
He's been ok I thought. Far better then Kelly did for sure. Still not keen for him to sign though...

Maori really missing Hughes and B Smith, they would have scored by now.

Am I watching a different game to these clowns commentating? Or do i know shit all about rugby league? How can they say Latrell has looked the most dangerous?

Seriously i cant handle another season of joey and freddy raving about the way Latrell makes things like trapping the ball look easy. Deadset every touch of the ball he has they rave about how good it was despite the fact he hasnt done shit.

He ran sideways for 30 metres at one point. He will get better for sure, he'd just coming back from injury... but ffs, $1.35 million better hahahaha... he'd have to play his best game he's ever played every game of the season to justify that price tag hahaha

That deal for Fifita was a joke, everyone other than the Titans know that. Just think, he is on twice the wage of someone like Kikau most likely. He is hardly even the same level yet, let alone twice the player but that is what he is being paid.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Gaz
  • broncoscope
  • mystico
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncorob
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.