Indigenous Vs Maori All Stars

Am I watching a different game to these clowns commentating? Or do i know shit all about rugby league? How can they say Latrell has looked the most dangerous?

Seriously i cant handle another season of joey and freddy raving about the way Latrell makes things like trapping the ball look easy. Deadset every touch of the ball he has they rave about how good it was despite the fact he hasnt done shit.
The only thing Fattrell has looked dangerous to is the pies and coke after the game.

Happy with the captain's challenge. It's the one good rule change from the past 10 years. It's just a shame nobody in the Broncos side has the brains to use it.

Riki you star.

Beautiful line running from Riki, making that look easy close to the line.

That didn't look like a try but hey, an article of Riki to the Roosters or Titans coming out this evening or tomorrow.
Petey B is onto it

Cat Reaction GIF

If fifita is worth $1.35 million, how much is riki worth? Haha

Waiting for the moment when Badel says the quiet part loud "who wants to play for Brisbane anyway?"

For some reason Jarome Luai reminds me of a young Michael Jackson

Active Now

• mieko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.