Indigenous Vs Maori All Stars

Fifita's got his big pay day, he looks like he's checked out already

why bother taking the kick with no GP

This is the situation where the 2pt field goal will cause problems... instead of teams looking for a try when down by 2 they might start taking pot shots from 40m out... and vice versa teams ahead by 2 might start looking for field goals to seal it.

Basically they've just increased the likelihood of field goal shoot outs, which absolutely no one was asking for

Just another stupid rule by a clueless idiot who thinks he is the chosen one for the sport.

I know he is going to get better and we are going to hate it sometimes and will be spewing when there are highlight reel moments from him but I really think this game shows we made the right choice not getting into a bidding war with the titans for fifita...

Hes an amazing talent but I seen him twice giving up on a chase when his outside men made a break. Imagine for a second, someone on TEN TIMES YOUR WAGE is beside you and he does that, honestly. TEN TIMES YOUR WAGE.Then add to it that riki may not ever be fifita, but so what?! Fifita MIGHT win them 1 game a year that is close, riki will provide the same hard running with better defence about 80% of the time. We have enough money wasted in our pack, we need that money allocated to the spine

Lighten up, it was just a bad joke.

Lighten up?

Barry

I don't think anyone saw a 10 all draw coming.

Jeez barely anyone stuck around for the presentation.

NSWRL continue to ram the titans down everyone's throat by chucking on a titans documentary after the all stars game...

lol

Bulldogs junior, was a part of their SG Ball team that played Penrith in the 2018 SG Ball. The team also included Tommy Talau and Jake Averillo. One of their better prospects albeit spent most of 2020 out of comission.
Is Tommy Talau Willie Talau's son. Willie Talau was underrated as a player.

Is Tommy Talau Willie Talau's son. Willie Talau was underrated as a player.
That's right, his brother Lachlan is also with the Tigers after coming up through the Dogs system.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • BroncoFan94
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • jd87
  • Alec
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.