International Cricket 2012/13

Yep - this is what he does best. He is very good when bowling selfish, wicket taking deliveries. Unfortunately this is very much white ball cricket and does not suit test match.

TBH, after Adelaide and Ashes 09, I'll take it. Don't think I've ever been more frustrated over cricket in my life.

Oh, it's fantastic bowling by Starc. I have him as the best white ball bowler in the country. I just hope his final spell here doesn't mask a major flaw of his evident throughout the summer - he can't bowl dry.

VICTTTTTOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Starc bowled well but still needs to improve plenty.

England must be worried lol

Bahahaha. Yeah, our bowling attack is LETHAL...to themselves.

Australia's gotta sort their shit out. All these muscle injuries are undoubtedly due to poor training practices. Ditch the weights boys.

Jackson Bird in for Hilfy and Khawaja in as cover for Clarke for the Boxing Day test

Bird should be OK - he's past the age of concern. I would have liked him to have another season in Shield - Cutting has been robbed IMO. Nathan Coulter-Nile considered ahead of Cuttsy in red ball cricket is a Hilditch special.

Lucky Ponting isn't around. I'm sure he would have led the charge to dig up Fred Spofforth's corpse or something equally twisted and evil to replace Hilfy...

Bird should be OK - he's past the age of concern. I would have liked him to have another season in Shield - Cutting has been robbed IMO. Nathan Coulter-Nile considered ahead of Cuttsy in red ball cricket is a Hilditch special.

The knock on Cutting according to Jesse Hogan the journalist is that the selectors feel Cutting is injury prone. Laughable IMO

I thought injury prone was a prerequisite?

Cutting should work on his batting so he can replace Watto as the all rounder

I thought injury prone was a prerequisite?

Cutting should work on his batting so he can replace Watto as the all rounder

That's why it is laughable. Almost all the quicks they keep picking are as injury prone as Cutting is probably more. Cutting should have debuted last year instead of Starc.

His batting will never be up to it. He's an MJ - don't rely on him but it might come off every now and then. The shorter the format the worse his batting gets....

I wouldn't be surprised to see Johnson get the nod over Bird, although I would prefer the latter just to see if he has what it takes.

Can't have Starc and Mitch as 2/3 of our pace attack. Too many loose balls

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • maddo
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.