Intrust Super Cup 2015

Good inclusion.

1910, were you fortunate enough to get tickets to the big day? I can't imagine you missing out on this big day. Regardless, I'm sure the crowd will be getting behind the boys from Ipswich and they'll win plenty of admirers.

Yeah my 'job' takes me to the football this week.

Clint Newton is a funny guy. Ref telling players tney need to clam down

Ref - "You're the old bloke here"
Clint - "Very old"

:laugh:

Jake Mamo is a massive **** though.

I had to leave to do some stuff. Score update please?

Ipswich pretty much won. The reffing has been terrible all round though. Some shit calls both ways, and an Ipswich player miraculously escaping a send off.

Parcell has been terrific once again.

But Anderson had a shocker of a game.

So QLD bring home all the trophies possible this year. Nice!!

Suck shit NSW :laugh:

Congrats to the Jets on their win .... a great side to watch.

Barba and Andersen broncos wingers next year?

Ipswich pretty much won. The reffing has been terrible all round though. Some shit calls both ways, and an Ipswich player miraculously escaping a send off.

Mamo is a jerk. They were saying in the commentary that he was involved in backplay in a few rounds including the grand final. Gus pretty much summed it up. Hes angry with anyone for anything. He held a Jets player back for a 20m restart and was involved in a couple of other scuffles too. I would not be surprised if he did something in a tackle or two to deserve the punch. The Jets dont bother with that stuff from what i have seen. I say that as a Wynnum supporter too.

I saw someone pull Pandias hair and earlier the blatant elbow to face on the ground. The second half from both sides was poor by comparison as the Jets were dragged into it.

What does everyone think of the calls where Jets were pinged twice for getting off the line too quick? Im not sure is why i am asking.

Mamo is a jerk. They were saying in the commentary that he was involved in backplay in a few rounds including the grand final. Gus pretty much summed it up. Hes angry with anyone for anything. He held a Jets player back for a 20m restart and was involved in a couple of other scuffles too. I would not be surprised if he did something in a tackle or two to deserve the punch. The Jets dont bother with that stuff from what i have seen. I say that as a Wynnum supporter too.

I saw someone pull Pandias hair and earlier the blatant elbow to face on the ground. The second half from both sides was poor by comparison as the Jets were dragged into it.

What does everyone think of the calls where Jets were pinged twice for getting off the line too quick? Im not sure is why i am asking.

I agree, Mamo seems like a massive ****. But what Billy McConnachie did was a send off or a sin bin at the least.

I agree, Mamo seems like a massive ****. But what Billy McConnachie did was a send off or a sin bin at the least.

No it was Australian of Year type of thing.

Barba and Andersen broncos wingers next year?

If Barba isnt playing NRL next year then I wonder at the selectors for every team in the NRL. His small frame might be all thats holding him back.
Will be interesting to see h9w the Jets bounce back next year.

Parcell to Manly
Anderson to Broncos (probably still available though)
Lander to retirement
I think the commentators said Cleeland to Panthers.
Griffin and Velakapa on the Broncs shortlist too.

Ive not seen enough of Velakapa to rate him above Pandia, Barba and Griffin for a look in.

Oh and Anderson had a bit of a shocker today but hopefully that gets overlooked.

True. Cant argue with that. I just wish some of the other crap these guys pull would be punished too. No need for it. I put it down to boy who cried wolf type of thing during the match. I missed it because i was watching to see what else went on.

Last edited:
Gus said he signed Pandia for the Panfers, I think.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • BruiserMk1
  • simplythebest
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • Allo
  • porouian
  • johnny plath
  • Kev_Guz
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Maddy
  • NSW stables
  • ostin86
  • HarryAllan7
  • davidp
  • Broncs1459
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.