Intrust Super Cup 2015

Congrats Jets. Now the get a chance to display their game on NSW.
Will lose a couple of handy players next year so it will be interesting to see who they can find.

I'd like to see Anderson on the wing for us next year. Then maybe in the future, he can take over fullback.

Well done Ipswich! Entertaining game from both teams.

Looking forward to the Q cup game as much as the NRL. This is shaping up to be a great trip.

Griffin charged with dangerous contact.

Humble, Lui and Ma'afu charged from Townsville.

Griffin charged with dangerous contact.

Humble, Lui and Ma'afu charged from Townsville.

So Griffen misses the interstate next week? (Potentially?)
Any news on Vidot?

Last edited:
So Griffen misses the interstate next week? (Potentially?)
Any news on Vidot?

Unless he gets off.

Vidot still has his finger in a little protector thing and is moving to the US in November.

Some big efforts for the Jets.

Pandia was outstanding on the wing 26 hit ups and 175m- no line breaks so pure runs.
McConnachie 192m from 24 hit ups.
Parcell 142m from 14 hit ups
Griffin 160m from 20 hit ups

Parcell 42 tackles and 2 miss.

Carlin Anderson has impressed me so much over the last month or so (All I've seen of him), he looks to be nearly as safe as Maranta under the high ball, has speed to burn, and can ball play and set up tries out of nowhere as well, he seems to be the perfect first grade winger, really hope Wayne gives him every opportunity in the off-season to lock down a spot in the 17.

Carlin Anderson has impressed me so much over the last month or so (All I've seen of him), he looks to be nearly as safe as Maranta under the high ball, has speed to burn, and can ball play and set up tries out of nowhere as well, he seems to be the perfect first grade winger, really hope Wayne gives him every opportunity in the off-season to lock down a spot in the 17.

And he kicks goals. Don't know his percentage, but it's a bonus.

Active Now

• mrtij
  • marw
  • whykickamoocow
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Browny
  • Financeguy
  • mrslong
  • Swordfish
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Scorchie
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
  • bb_gun
  • Purple Pills
  • Battler
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.