Intrust Super Cup 2018

Boyd has bounced back so well from his shoulder op. Resilient player.

Souths 16-6

Bennett was there today watching the two MM games. Neither Norths or Souths completely impressed me.

Norths v Souths.

Norths 9 guys with NRL contracts and undefeated this year. Not great form against the Cutters to take into a Grand Final. Devils start well every week but then they ease off a bit.

I have said all year Bullemor has been fantastic for the Devils. He is a great U18 front rower. He will lead tomorrow and go close to MOTM.

Jace will have Souths playing footy and moving Norths around. Could be hot too which will suit Souths I think. Not great finals form either really they let Tweed back and lead too.

Great defence to hold them out and finish over Tweed.

Norths won 30-16 earlier this year.

Boyd is the key, he's so tough.

Three Norths out.
Including Paix.

Is Ethan Bullemor any good?
I thought Jordan Riki was a centre, why does he play at prop?

Very good, smart kid too.

Paix has ended up playing despite injury.

Norths 4-0 after 13. Souths have been good.

Souths' hooker Trembath has been great. Nippy little hooker.

Souths 6-4.

Paterson has been good for Norths; Norths should go to him more. Souths need to stop just going Boyd to Fifita.

Le Blanc scores from dummy half and really lazy defence from Fifita.

Norths 10-6.

Very good, smart kid too.

Paix has ended up playing despite injury.

Norths 4-0 after 13. Souths have been good.
He is contracted to broncos right?

Riki hurt? He was one of the three that weren't playing- Norths have a hell of a doctor.

Sure, just burst through the middle scores under the posts from 20m out- terrific run and try just before half time.

Norths 16-6 just before half time.

Last edited:
Souths need to use Fifita like Norths are using Riki.

Shovelling to him with no real way for him to doing anything is a nothing play. He's not in this game at the moment.

Great run from Bullemor- great effort and run.

Great Boyd bust, Nui too fast and great support play.

Norths 16-12

24 minutes to go.

Niu again

Souths in charge now 18-16

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.