Intrust Super Cup 2018

22-12 that's a bit of a momentum steal for the second half.

soft defence from a bunch of souths players, penrith in next to the posts 28-18

Sorry but that is terrible football from Souths- why did Fifta pass that?

Selfish football.

Boyd looks the goods, if he doesn’t make it as a halfback he could definitely make a dam good hooker.

I was thinking the same thing. I know he is/was in the Broncos system and I don't know if they have plans to keep him as they have re-signed Cory Paix as a halfback. The Broncos have tried a lot of kids at hooker in the U20s and don't seem to have found a successor to Andrew McCullough but Boyd is strong, quick out of dummy half and a terrier in defence. He could make a great hooker.

Looking forward to seeing Staggs today. Think he has a really bright future.

Dolphins getting a toweling. Pangai and Pearson so bad in defence.

Staggs with some really poor discipline. 10 in the bin.

I was thinking the same thing. I know he is/was in the Broncos system and I don't know if they have plans to keep him as they have re-signed Cory Paix as a halfback. The Broncos have tried a lot of kids at hooker in the U20s and don't seem to have found a successor to Andrew McCullough but Boyd is strong, quick out of dummy half and a terrier in defence. He could make a great hooker.

From what i heard today the club is keen to jam paix into 9 as the long term option.

Sorry but that is terrible football from Souths- why did Fifta pass that?

Selfish football.

I agree on that today, fifita will learn quickly that the stuff he could do as a14,15 and 16yr old wont fly against the big boys. He is used to doing as he pleases and destroying smaller and slower opposition. He is on a steep learning curve.
My personal opinion, he should have played colts and a bit of bench for cup rather than mal meninga. He will move up now i gueas though.

I agree on that today, fifita will learn quickly that the stuff he could do as a14,15 and 16yr old wont fly against the big boys. He is used to doing as he pleases and destroying smaller and slower opposition. He is on a steep learning curve.
My personal opinion, he should have played colts and a bit of bench for cup rather than mal meninga. He will move up now i gueas though.

There has been a lot of poor football from him this season.

He played MM because he had such a big season last year that didn't end until the Australian schoolboy finished in late September and he was starting training with the NRL squad full time so they've cradled him through the start of the year.

That's the plan I have thought all along, few colts games now and then get him an ISC run soon. But he will have Queensland coming up soon too so get him through that.

Courier Mail Medal

Nat Neale 15
Harry Grant 11
Zach Clay 10
Jake Clifford 10
Mitch Frei 8
Brendon Gibb 8

Nat has been exceptional and played all but three minutes this year after 9 games. Great work rate for a Fronty.

My cousin set up a nice try for Ipswich just before halftime. Can’t wait to see him this week to let him know how scrawny his legs looked on TV

My cousin set up a nice try for Ipswich just before halftime. Can’t wait to see him this week to let him know how scrawny his legs looked on TV
Who's your cuz? Is he a real cousin or an O'dowd style one? What was your greatest try output in a season back in your junior days?

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.