Intrust Super Cup 2018

Paix played Colts yesterday for Norths. They smashed Jets but he settled in. Kicked well.

Off to watch Souths today.

Fifita on just on half time for debut.

My cousin set up a nice try for Ipswich just before halftime. Can’t wait to see him this week to let him know how scrawny his legs looked on TV
Who's your cuz? Is he a real cousin or an O'dowd style one? What was your greatest try output in a season back in your junior days?
HaHa
Real cousin. Sam Caslick
Try hard is about it :-)

Natt Neale seems like a great player

Apparently the Titans are going to be leaving their stadium and start playing out of Dolphin Oval..

Is this why there has been more work done on the grounds there? Last time I went to the Leagues Club, I saw the hill torn up. I imagine they would need to do a lot of work to make it a ground that the NRL will be happy with.

Apparently the Titans are going to be leaving their stadium and start playing out of Dolphin Oval..

Is this why there has been more work done on the grounds there? Last time I went to the Leagues Club, I saw the hill torn up. I imagine they would need to do a lot of work to make it a ground that the NRL will be happy with.

Not completely move they're saying they've looked into alternative grounds for home games if they can't reach a new deal at CBUS. Stadiums Qld charges a fortune to play at their grounds. It costs them 1.3 million to play there a year and they want it cheaper.

It would be the Broncos game that they'd move.

Dolphins have developed both sides of the ground now to hold 10,000 all seated.

If he ends his career with one NRL game it's a travesty. He is so good it isn't funny.
Why hasn't he been given a chance again, surely the Broncos can see he is a gun

Might go and have a look at how fat Dave Taylor has become today.

Wynnum against Easts Tigers on live stream if anyone is interested in watching Carrigan and Nona running around for Wynnum

Wouldn't have been much running from anyone at Wynnum.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F02%2F01%2F15%2F51%2F0102_taylor_1000_b.jpg

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • broncs30
  • Allo
  • Rookie Alan
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • The True King
  • bert_lifts
  • kiwi2
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrMoore
  • Yem
  • Midean
  • ezpz
  • DMZ
  • westy316
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.